Grasping for the Wind is a premier science fiction and fantasy blog founded in November 2004. Since its inception, GFTW has provided speculative fiction news, interviews, and reviews. Its proprietor is also a regular contributor to Tor.com, a reviewer for Publishers Weekly, SF Site and Black Gate, and an irregular at SF Signal.
The blog receives over 10,000 unique hits and 15,500 average pageviews per month, has 900 average daily readers and is fully integrated with Twitter, where 1,230 twitterers are following and retweeting. The blog is also listed on Technorati (where its previous incarnation was #49 in the Top 100 Book Blogs), BlogCatalog and most other major feed aggregators, socializing websites and compilation sites such as Friendfeed and Facebook. It is also SEO optimized to ensure the highest number of hits per day. The site is regularly linked to by other blogs and websites. New content is posted daily.
250 x 250 Box
This appears to the right at the top of the column on each and every page of the site.
This ad appears on every page. Placement can be anywhere within the two right hand columns.
This ad appears on every page. Placement is flexible withing the right hand columns.
- Can be placed anywhere in the right hand columns.
For publishers and authors, purchase of ad space on Grasping for the Wind also entitles you to:
- 1. First priority on the list of books or movies to be reviewed at Grasping for the Wind (if a review copy is provided).
- 2. Mention of your product in a specific post(s) dedicated to it, other than a review.
- 3. Posting of other media, such as any videos, etc that you may develop.
- 4. All links to posts regarding your book are also submitted to link aggregators such as StumbleUpon, Digg, and Yahoo BuzzUp.
Grasping for the Wind does not provide design services. Advertisers will need to provide their own ads. Flash ads are accepted.
Contact the editor by email at editor [AT] graspingforthewind [DOT] com. I will respond within five business days.