- The Girl with the Photoshop Tattoo
- LOST as a Point-and-Click Game
- If Yoda were rendered as a human
- Serenity comic book artwork for sale.
- Interview: Neil Gaiman on ‘Sandman’ prequel: ‘It’s really terrifying’ [Via]
- The comic convention all about Grant Morrison, MorrisonCon, took place in Las Vegas over the weekend. The creator finally revealed some art from his long-talked about Multiversity project with artist Frank Quitely, among others. Here’s one of the preview pages featuring Blue Beetle and The Question.
- News: Andrew Garfield, Marc Webb Signed on for Spider-Man Sequel
- News: Ben Affleck was offered Daredevil reboot
- 10 Inspirations For Heath Ledger’s The Joker
- 13 kick-ass time travelers who had what it took to change the past
- Absolutely Enormous New Hobbit Character Banner
- The Mandarin Problem In ‘Iron Man 3′
- Mountain to Moon: 10 Movie Studio Logos and the Stories Behind Them
- Wizards and elves rule in stunning new White Council Hobbit poster
- How Reddit Made a Movie Extra More Famous Than Tom Cruise
- The Season 6 premiere of the Guild is now online.
- Interview: Geek Chocolate interviews China Mieville of Railsea.
- Interview: Junot Díaz Aims to Fulfill His Dream of Publishing Sci-Fi Novel
- Interview: Nicole Galland on The Mongoliad: Book Two
- News: ‘The Giver’ author Lois Lowry releases sequel to dystopian tale with ‘Son’
- The American Library Association fires the latest response in its tussle with publishers over e-books in public libraries, while in England, a government review of e-books in public libraries is announced.
- “Ban This Book” was drawn by Grant Snider to celebrate Banned Books Week. Print it off and tape it up in your cubical, breakroom, or locker!
- The Future of the Novel
- A literary flash mob at Lafayette College commemorates Banned Books Week
- Man Going To Show Up To Launch Of J.K. Rowling’s New Book Dressed As Severus Snape Anyway (The Onion)
- Engineers hope to upload bees’ brains into robots
- Interstellar Aircraft Carriers and Science Fiction Naval Warfare
- When science fiction melds with reality
- Which Science Fiction Franchises Depict Space Warfare the Most Accurately? (or “What Battlestar Galactica gets right about space warfare.”
- Interview: KAREN & ARTHUR offers sdvice for the New Companion
- Interview: Warping Through The Next Generation Years With Ronald Moore
- News: Terry Pratchett’s Own TV Company To Adapt Good Omens And The Watch
- The 9 Saddest TV Episodes of All Time
- 115 Reasons We Love “Buffy the Vampire” Slayer
- Buffy and research as a common good. Buffy as an exemplar of doing the public good by actually doing research.
- Doctor Who finale impresses critics
- First peek at the core S.H.I.E.L.D. characters.
- How To Stop Spoilers from Ruining TV for Everybody
- How Star Trek: The Next Generation Changed Pop Culture Forever
- “Video Games Are My Hobby“: An Essay From a 12 Year Old In 1982
- Writing For Teens Vs. Adults: Rowling As Case Study