- Custom Built Guitar2-D2
- Learn the rules of Walter White’s superlab with this Breaking Bad poster
- Firefly / Peanuts mash-up t-shirt
- Pixar’s 22 Rules to Phenomenal Storytelling
- Star Wars Villains as Kids Will Force Choke You With Cute. (From Etsy)
- Interview: CBR has a short video interview with Joss Whedon at SDCC.
- 10 Graphic Novels That Would Make Awesome TV Shows
- Comics Books Are Not Sexist, But They Are Not Feminist Either
- Here’s How Much It Would Cost to Be Iron Man
- The Tardis engines were briefly heard at the Olympic opening ceremony. Newspapers had reported the theme tune was on a list due to played at the event which evidently was untrue, but many fans felt that the inclusion was the perfect nod to the Doctor. Those who know him immediately recognized his materialization, but to those who don’t know him, it was merely noise and not enough to warrant further thought.
- News: ‘Avatar 2′ ‘won’t be released until 2015 at the earliest’ … ‘Avatar’ Director James Cameron Builds in New Zealand
- News: ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Composer Dedicates New Song To Aurora Victims
- News: Ridley Scott to Make the Most Boring-Sounding Disaster Movie Ever
- News: Rumors of a Third ‘Hobbit’ movie have been confirmed by Peter Jackson.
- Review: The New Yorker cattily encapsulates Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy.
- 10 Anime You Should Watch (And That Are Easy to Find!)
- The 10 Best Things About Chris Nolan’s Dark Knight Trilogy
- 50 Great Movies Accused Of Being Rip-Offs
- Before And After: Bane’s Voice In THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. Remember when Christopher Nolan said that he wouldn’t be re-dubbing the character’s dialogue after complaints that it was indecipherable? Yeah, he totally did.
- Producer Frank Marshall Provides Update on INDIANA JONES 5
- Read A ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Deleted Scene Featuring Miranda Tate and Lucius Fox
- Superhero Stars: Does a Comic Book Film Help or Hurt a Career? The opportunity to lead a blockbuster franchise seems like a no-brainer, but it hasn’t always proved to be such a good thing for some actors in the long run.
- Two new Hobbit pics show Gollum is still as creepy as we remember
- With the approaching 45th anniversary of 2001: A Space Odyssey, Film School Rejects have taken the boring old original trailer and updated it as a contemporary summer blockbuster
- Interview: Pen and sword equally mighty for science fiction’s Neal Stephenson
- Interview: The Roundtable interviews Seanan McGuire of Discount Armageddon
- News: Half of Bedtime Stories Now Read on E-Books
- 10 Recent Science Fiction Books That Are About Big Ideas
- The Chinese Should Be Writing Some Great Science Fiction About Now!
- The horrifying physiological and psychological consequences of being Aquaman.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye in Fight For Space Kickstarter
- Why You Should Be More Interested in Mars Than the Olympics
- Cutting-edge tech in ‘Total Recall’ that actually exists
- Fall, Mortality, and the Machine: Tolkien and Technology From the beginnings of modern fantasy, in the work of Tolkien, technology has always been the enemy of the good life. But does it have to be that way?
- Top 10 Countries by Robot Density
- News: ‘Battle Royale’ could be reborn as a TV show
- People are having yet another discussion about whether Doctor Who’s roving time-traveler could regenerate as a woman. Apparently, the show’s original creator, Sydney Newman lobbied for a female Doctor in the mid-1980s, as a way of making the show fresh again. Here’s what a Gender-swapped Doctor Who might have looked like.