- Amazing curving “Spiral Garden Museum” could have been Taipei’s mothership
- Darth Revan cosplay.
- Disc World Cake
- Mural of The Higgs Boson
- There are New Charles Vess Drawings for Neil Gaiman’s Stardust
- Walmart Abandoned In Texas Renovated Into Chic New McAllen Public Library
- Interview: Marvel NOW! An interview with Axel Alonso & Tom Brevoort
- Interview: Ryan Stegman on his upcoming Fantastic Four #609
- Interview: Treat yourself to this interview with Algerian cartoonist Ali Dilem, particularly if you’re burnt out on the convention season’s over-saturation of hype and product manipulation as news. The “first drawing” story that kicks off the piece is astonishing because of the reveal in terms of what that phrase actually means — it’s so hard to imagine making art in that context.
- News: Marvel NOW! relaunches Marvel Universe; X-Men & Avengers to Merge
- As the Spider-Man film franchise reboots, here’s where to start with the comics
- Marvel Universe to Undergo Drastic Changes: Marvel reveals post-Avengers vs. X-Men plans. Just don’t call it a reboot!
- Interview: Gary Oldman on ‘Dark Knight Rises’: ‘It’s a truly epic conclusion’
- Interview: Hunger Games’ Jennifer Lawrence: ‘Catching Fire’ will get ‘real’
- Interview: Marc Webb teases Easter egg at end of Amazing Spider-Man
- Interview: Michael Caine on ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- News: ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ to get two sequels
- 10 Controversial Theories That Improve Films
- How Christopher Nolan Rebuilt Batman: five aspects of the Dark Knight’s world
- The Top 20 Iconic Moments in Sci-Fi Films
- Why Does Steven Spielberg Keep Returning to Aliens?
- 20 2012 San Diego Comic Con Exclusives, including Jar Jar Binks in Carbonite.
- Nobody seems to remember that Reddit actually sent CERN that crowbar.
- A Zombie Theme Park Might Open In Detroit… if they can find some zombies brave enough to relocate to Detroit.
- Interview: Terrible Minds interviews Alex Adams of White Horse
- Interview: Tor Books poses five questions to Mark Newton
- News: A hotel in Newcastle has replaced its copies of the traditional Gideon’s Bible in favour of an electronic version of the text.
- Reviews: Dan Wells’ YA novel Partials mixes Margaret Atwood with military fiction
- 10 Great Science Fiction Novels with Go-Back-To-Bed Depressing Endings
- Steampunk drives new science fiction genre
- Interview: Nathan Fillion on ‘Firefly’, ‘Dr Horrible’ sequel and Joss Whedon
- News: Benedict Cumberbatch to star in The Simpsons
- News: Summer Glau to return to “Alphas”
- Doctor Who Series 7: Diana Rigg Filming Pics
- Doctor Who: Sci Fi or Fantasy?
- E-Publishing – Why I chose it.
- Literary Agents in the New Publishing Era.
- Publisher Experiments I’d Like to See
- Should Editors Certify That an eBook has Been Edited?
- The Triumph of the Dalglish: How I Sold 200k Novels While Not Knowing Squat
- Want to Self-Publish Fantasy? Think Again.