- Avengers Lego Figures Unveiled
- Build your own Transformer!
- Claymore cosplay
- The last thing I’d do if I could afford this car is let someone draw on it.
- Super Mario Wedding Cake
- A tribute to Eighties Video Games
- The world’s largest game of Jenga or art? You decide.
- News: Dark Horse Comics Arrive on the Kobo Vox eReader
- News: Salvador Larroca (Iron man artist) caught in blatant tracing.
- 10 Easy Ways To Drive Comic Book Fans Insane
- How To Sell Your Comic Book Collection
- Nick Sousanis has been approved to write and submit what may be the first ever Ph.D. dissertation in comic book form. Here’s a a taste of the dissertation.
- Top 5 Design Elements Added to Make Comic Characters More Edgy
- Interview: William Shatner stops by NPR’s “Fresh Air.”
- Interview: Joss Whedon talks to SFX about his approach to The Avengers.
- Edgar Rice Burroughs’ Family Fighting To Help Disney Censor John Carter
- Kevin Drum explains on Mother Jones why Return of the Jedi is actually the best Star Wars film. He tackles the Ewoks right off the bat.
- New Cabin In The Woods trailer.
- Watch a 10-minute scene from John Carter.
- Interview: Arctic Rising by Tobias Buckell has been receiving quite the variety of attention, both from the science fiction reading community, as well as highlights through NPR. He joined the Speculative Fiction Examiner to provider some deeper insight into his perspective on the issues that inspired the story, his writing process, and how he approached such a convoluted topic.
- Interview: Daryl Gregory of The Devil’s Alphabet chats with Sense of Wonder
- Interview: E.C. Myers plugs his debut novel, Fair Coin
- Interview: Michael Chabon Attacks Prejudice Against Science Fiction
- Interview: Seth Godin on Libraries, Literary Agents and the Future of Book Publishing as We Know It. “the days of journeyman writers who make a good living by the word — over.”
- Are Teens Embracing E-books?
- Building dark worlds to make a better one: Many adults are worried about kids reading apocalyptic fiction, but Kate Messner thinks it’s a positive thing. She thinks they’re really using it as a guide for how not to build a better world.
- NPR asks “Is the dystopian future going to unseat vampires in young adult fiction?“
- Where Are All the Science Fiction Readers?
- 10 Weird Stories About the Higgs Boson
- Asteroid 2011 AG5 is a football-stadium-sized rock to watch carefully, because it might be a threat in the year 2040.
- Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson was asked by a TIME reader, “What is the most astounding fact you can share with us about the Universe?” This is his answer.
- In this NOVA video short, learn how to extract your own DNA using just a few common household items.
- Great. Robots can outrun us. “It’s the first time we’ve had a robot that gallops.”
- Raytheon XOS 2: second generation exoskeleton
- Ursula K. Le Guin weighs in on Google Goggles
- Interview: Jorge Garcia Talks ‘Alacatraz,’ J.J. Abrams and Comic Books
- News: FOX Cancels Steven Spielberg Produced TERRA NOVA After First Season
- After ‘Terra Nova’s Cancellation Does Science Fiction Have to Be Effects-Heavy?
- Anime fans debate most overrated titles
- Discovery Channels Unchained Reaction Premieres March 18
- Neil Gaiman on Neverwhere