- Brain Slug Cupcakes
- Dr. Zaius as Hal Holbrook as Mark Twain
- Hunger Games cupcakes
- Rock ‘n Roll Valentine
- Some badass Velma cosplay.
- Star Trek Valentines Cake
- Interview: How Kevin Smith learned to love the mainstreaming of comics
- Joss Whedon gets political with Buffy: A full-page article looks at the controversy aroused by the events at the end of issue #6.
- Interview: Harlan Ellison (and David Ansen) talk about, arguably, the greatest Science Fiction movie ever adapted from a novel, Dune.
- Bookish Love Scenes From Films
- Look very closely at this picture of Obama.
- Interview: Booktopia interviews Margo Lanagan, author of Tender Morsels.
- Interview: NPR interviews Anne Rice.
- Interview: Suicide Girls talk to Cory Doctorow about Little Brother.
- Interview: Terry Brooks answers reader questions at Suvudu
- News: California rejects top rate tax increase, removes all state funding for CA libraries. Library Journal goes into more detail.
- Are We Suffering from eReader Fatigue? Yes, No, and Maybe So
- The Better Angels of … Science Fiction?
- How Does Science Fiction Influence Public Perception of Science?
- Star Wars. 2001: A Space Odyssey. Star Trek: The Next Generation. Battlestar Galactica (1978), Superman: The Movie. What do all of these iconic scifi music themes have in common? Bear McCeary discusses the physics behind them.
- Interview: Amy Acker not so ‘Angel’ic on ‘Grimm’
- Interview: “Hack of All Trades” Interview With Eureka Creator Andrew Cosby
- Interview: Live chat with ‘Walking Dead’ star Jon Bernthal
- Interview: SciFi Diner Podcast interviews Tricia Helfer.
- Buffyverse Vampires and Criminal Liability. Are vampires liable for murder? The Law and the Multiverse blog investigates.
- How Astrid’s long-awaited Fringe alt-episode changed everything