- BioShock Crochet Project
- Fantastic Flying Books
- I Built a Tardis
- Jurassic Park done right.
- Never turn your back on a Snowman.
- Skyrim Valentine’s Day Cards
- Interview: Designer Rian Hughes on DC’s New Logo
- Comic Book Resources has a fantastic round-up of the state of digital comics.
- Interview: Peter Jackson and his cast and crew talk exclusively to Total Film about the one film to rule 2012… The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.
- Interview: Daniel Radcliffe Talks Life After Harry Potter
- 6 Deleted Scenes from Star Trek Movies that would’ve made them less confusing
- 50 Greatest Movie Cameos
- After a string of projector malfunctions occurred during a screening of Martin Scorsese’s Hugo in New York City, the pre-show advertising began playing over the film’s climactic scene. The results were eerily relevant, yet hilarious.
- First Person Monster Blog with special effects artist Shannon Shea
- Five new images from The Avengers.
- KoldCast TV Picks 17 Seminal Moments in Sci-Fi Films
- Top 25 cult film actors, chosen by Den of Geek. Fillion has his own category.
- Turns out that, just like “Star Wars,” Joseph Campbell wrote “Police Academy.”
- How Sitting All Day Is Damaging Your Body, And How You Can Counteract It
- JADs International, makers of fine Star Wars and Star Trek related perfumes, have released a new line to coincide with The Avengers Movie. Ode to Hulk?
- Neil Patrick Harris’ acceptance speech for the Streamy Awards
- This is Aperture is a Portal-themed remake of “This Is Halloween” from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Was Megaupload bad for the creative industries?
- Interview: All Men Are Islands: Interview with author Christopher Priest
- Interview: Daniel O’ Malley discusses his new book, The Rook.
- Interview: Lev A.C. Rosen talks to Omnivoracious about Steampunk, the Importance of Being Earnest, and “All Men of Genius“
- Interview: Theodora Goss, author of The Thorn and the Blossom talks with both Daemon’s Books and The Qwillery.
- Interview: W.G. Marshall talks about her debut SF novel, Enormity.
- News: Wizards of the Coast will reprint its classic 1st edition trio of rulebooks.
- 10 SFF Authors Play D&D Together’ by Brent Weeks
- 25 Things I Learned From Opening a Bookstore
- Bookstore’s Last Stand: Barnes & Noble is taking on Amazon in the fight of its life
- Here’s how a local bookseller tried to get my future business.
- The Importance of Science Fiction Awards in Elevating Geek Culture
- Why Science Fiction is the literature of change
- Interview: Warren Ellis on Newt Gingrich, Space Realism and Future America
- News: Newt Gingrich described himself as a visionary when he unveiled plans to create a mammoth new space program, including a permanent colony on the moon within the next nine years. Everybody’s Going to the Moonbase!
- What if the Apollo Program never Happened?
- Pirate Bay is starting a new category, Physibles, with files for your 3D printer.
- Robot cleaner a 'game changer' for hospital infection epidemic
- Self-guided bullet prototype can hit target a mile away. Didn’t I see this in an Arnold Schwarzenegger film?
- Interview: Kevin Smith discusses his AMC series, Comic Book Men.
- Interview: Toby Whithouse talks Being Human series four
- Check out this Map of Firefly’s ‘Verse, beautifully rendered in HTML5.
- “Curse Your Sudden But Inevitable Betrayal” is an essay in which Lani Diane Rich recaps the arguments she had with her husband whilst watching Firefly.
- Visit The Village from The Prisoner on Google Maps
- Fans of Zelda-esque top-down RPGs should find something to like about the Scarlet Stranger. Use your trusty sword and shield (as well as crafting skills) to rescue the obligatory princess.
- ModDB.com has a video of the players’ choices of the top ten 2011 game mods.