- Harry Potter Retro Travel Posters
- Simpsons Movie Parody Posters
- Painting John Carter
- “Tyrant of the Salvage Yards” by Andrew Chase is a T-Rex built of scrap metal.
- News: DC Comics announced “Justice League No. 1″ was the best-selling comic book published in 2011 based on total sales
- Alan Moore hangs out with V for Vendetta-masked Occupy protesters
- Comics store zones in on Internet success
- Interview: Deconstruction of a Scent: The Chris Evans Q&A
- Interview: Joss Whedon says Avengers will follow Captain America’s p.o.v.
- Interview: Tim Burton shared more details about the new “Beetlejuice” movie.
- News: NASA Grounds Richard Garriott’s Sci-Fi Film
- News: Star Trek Sequel Begins Shooting
- The first teaser trailer for the French action-horror hybrid Innocence in now online. Look something like Event Horizon, but better.
- Five New Posters For Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D Are So Good, You Almost Forget How Bad It Is
- Kill Bill, Parts 1 & 2, in One Minute, in One Take, produced by the University of York Filmmaking Society.
- Meaning of Robots Trailer: Robots Need Lust, Too
- Quentin Tarantino’s best movies of 2011
- The sci-fi and fantasy trailer edits of bloodrunsclear range from a more diverse recasting of The Last Airbender and a more accurate version of the upcoming live-action Akira film to a moody treatment of The Sandman to the retro-looking adaptation of Neuromancer and the haunting Call of Cthulhu film. Want trailers to video game adaptations? To wargamers he has a live-action Warhammer 40,000 teaser. To LARPers he gives you Vampire: the Masquerade. To video gamers? Well… which kind are you interested in?
- The Top Ten Horror Films of 2011, as chosen by Gothic.net
- Total Film remembers the 50 Greatest Childhood Movies
- Why no film should be considered unremakable
- Interview: A Conversation with George R.R. Martin and Bernard Cornwell
- Interview: Day at Night was an interview series on the public television station of the City University of New York that aired from 1973-4. CUNY TV is in the process of digitizing and uploading the 130 episodes that were produced, including an interview with author Ray Bradbury
- Interview: Empire State author Adam Christopher talks with Geek Syndicate
- Interview: Ernest Cline discusses his first novel, Ready Player One
- Interview: George R. R. Martin: “I have the best fans in the world”
- Interview: Interview with Matthew Beard, author of The Last Garrison.
- Interview: Q&A with the Founder of ‘The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction’
- Interview: Robin Hobb pays tribute to Anne McCaffrey’s enduring influence
- News: Kindle Owners Are “Borrowing” Nearly 300,000 Electronic Books A Month
- 5 ways to revolutionize the book business
- 15 unreal sci-fi and fantasy books we wish we could really read
- Could McDonald’s become a leading book retailer?
- A House Divided: Science Fiction Versus Fantasy
- Hugh Howey was a self-published novelist of no real success. Until WOOL, that is – a 15,000 word “little throwaway story” he uploaded to Amazon’s Kindle Marketplace one day and promptly forget about. The story he didn’t blog, didn’t tweet, and didn’t even sell on his site hit #2 on the Kindle SciFi Bestseller list and “changed the course of e-books.”
- Why we must reward intelligent fantastic literature
- This article aims to investigate the first ‘Death Star’ from the ‘Star Wars’ film series and how much energy it would require to destroy a planet.
- A Push for Historic Preservation on the Moon: To Preserve History on the Moon, Visitors Are Asked to Tread Lightly
- The BBC has an awesome report on 3D printers at CES.
- Interview: Daniel Radcliffe talks hosting ‘SNL’
- Interview: Kevin Smith Talks New Reality Series Comic Book Men
- Interview: Star Wars prequel producer Rick McCallum talks to IGN about the upcoming live action Star Wars television show, Star Wars: Underworld.
- News: Doctor Who’s Next Companion May Be The Girl In The Fireplace
- News: Hulu to launch first original scripted series
- AMC’s New Unscripted Series, Comic Book Men , Debuts Sun., Feb. 12, at 10PM
- Firefly Drinking Songs: a new CD by Bedlam Bards and Marc Gunn.
- We finally know when Game of Thrones will return for season 2!
- News: Penny Arcade is moving into video games news coverage.
- 8 Superheroes That Should Get Their Own Video Game
- Elevator: Source is a Half-Life 2 mod which puts the player on an elevator that visits a number of strange floors. It requires Gary’s Mod and HL2:Ep2, but you can sample the experience with this gameplay video. Check out The Jay is Games review and walkthrough.
- William and Sly 2 is a gorgeous, ethereal fantasy exploration game wherein you play a nimble fox tasked with finding the scattered pages of your human friend’s journal, while gathering mushrooms, finding keys to unlock mystery boxes, and freeing rune-bound spirits and pixies trapped in frost along the way.