- A gallery of The Amazing Fantasy Illustrations of Marta de Andres
- Instructions for making a Golden Snitch Christmas ornament.
- K-9 Gingerbread Companion
- Spider-Man Ramen
- Star Wars Lego Cake
- Interview: Check out this awesome interview with Steve Niles, the creator of the zombie-filled horror graphic novel Remains
- Interview: Alan Moore discusses Frank Miller and Politics
- 10 Nerdiest Celebrities to Ever Write Comics
- Interview: Alan Rickman clarifies just how much J.K. Rowling told him about Snapes fate in the Harry Potter series
- Interview: ‘Dark Knight Rises’: Christopher Nolan opens up about Bane choice
- News: Morgan Spurlock’s Comic-Con Documentary Gets a Distribution Deal
- 10 Fantastic Movie Scenes That Were More Real Than You Knew… skip straight to number 5. Edward James Olmos kicks ass.
- Batman’s New Nemesis, the Muscle-Bound Bane, Revealed
- Captivating New Photos from Sci-Fi ‘Upside Down’ with Jim Sturgess
- New “Dark Knight Rises” Promotional Poster. [More]
- Total Film picks the 50 Best Movies Of 2011
- Watch the trailer for next spring’s Men in Black 3.
- 11 Functional Homemade TARDISes
- Ambient STNG Enterprise engine noise. Basically, white noise for geeks. (More)
- George Takei asks Buffy to broker star peace. This is a funny meme on bringing Star Trek and Star Wars together by fighting off the power of Twilight, using Buffy and Blade to help.
- Interview: David Levithan and miscellaneous other young adult authors take questions from teens about writing.
- Interview: Sci-Fi Fan Letter discusses All Men of Genius with Lev A.C. Rosen
- Interview: SpecFic talks to Phoenix Rising authors Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris
- Interview: ‘Young Adult’ Writer Diablo Cody: We Never Really Grow Up
- News: Barnes & Noble Sells 1 Million Nook Tablets, Challenging Amazon
- News: Library Wars: Amazon and Publishers Vie for Control of E-Book Rentals
- News: Steve Jobs Biography Is Amazon’s Biggest Seller of the Year.
- Clive Thompson on the Future of Printed Books
- E-Books: The Content Wars Begin
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on why people no longer read
- What Do We Want From Science Fiction?
- NASA’s Kepler telescope found a planet with earth-like conditions that could conceivably support life, but it’s 600 light years away.
- Why the MythBuster’s Rouge Cannonball Flew So Far
- Drone-spotting at secret Nevada base stirs up debate
- Robots pop popcorn, make sandwiches. Can Rosie the robot be far behind?
- Scientists say they’re getting closer to Matrix-style instant learning
- News: ‘Mythbusters’ Apologize for Cannonball Mishap
- The 15 Best TV Series on Netflix Instant
- Dissection of the modern version of Battlestar Galatica and where it went wrong: “Here, in my final post on the ending, I present the case that its final hour was the worst ending in the history of science fiction on the screen. This is a condemnation of course, but also praise, because my message is not simply that the ending was poor, but that the show rose so high that it was able to fall so very far.”
- How ‘Captain Power’ led to ‘Babylon 5′
- In ‘Game of Thrones,’ a Language to Make the World Feel Real: “The days of aliens spouting gibberish with no grammatical structure are over.”
- Stephen King on TV, from ‘Salem’s Lot’ to ‘Bag of Bones’
- Watch a preview of Season 2 of A Game of Thrones and some featurettes.
- Shoot ‘em up: Video games will be the fastest-growing form of media
- On Building Worlds: Using Astronomy to Create Interesting Settings