- I Am Made of Robots Posters
- Iron Man Sculpture
- The Millennium Falcon Apple Pie Design
- Science-inspired Tattoos
- Sherlock Holmes Fan Art
- Interview: Read the latest Buffy Season 9 twitter chat with Andrew Chambliss.
- Interview: Summer Glau talks about “The Human Preservation Project”
- 50 Reasons Why BATMAN Is The Greatest Superhero Ever
- Frank Miller is a giant among comic book creators. He gave us The Dark Knight Returns, which rewrote the book on Batman and comics in general. He also gave us seminal versions of Daredevil, Batman, and Wolverine. His Sin City and 300 books are a triumph of design, if not subtlety. Lately, though, he’s taken a different path. He recently released Holy Terror, which in 2005 was to have featured Batman, but now features a renamed stand-in fighting Al-Qaeda. It has been nearly universally panned as a piece of ugly, anti-Muslim propaganda.
- Geek Twins names the Top 100 Fictional Space Travelers of All Time
- Interview: Bruce Campbell talks to TV Guide about the future of Evil Dead.
- Interview: DreamWorks Jeffrey Katzenberg: How animation will change business
- Interview: ‘Hunger Games’ Is ‘Staggering,’ Woody Harrelson Says
- News: Yates to direct bigscreen ‘Doctor Who’
- 10 Film Production Companies Doing It The Pixar Way And Making A Difference
- 100 Things You Didn’t Know About Lord of the Rings
- 20 Things to Know About Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows
- Glamzzle picks the Top 10 Horror Movies Of The Last Decade
- ‘Harry Potter’ DVD Exclusive: J.K. Rowling And The Women Of ‘Potter’
- Hunger Games Theatrical Trailer Debuts
- Mozilla Invents Interactive Web Video System: Popcorn uses HTML5 to augment videos with related links, pop-up information about the people in the video.
- Interview: T.C. McCarthy on Military SF and The Reality of War
- Interview: Under Heaven author Guy Gavriel Kay talks with SFFWorld
- News: C.S. Lewis Gets Official Twitter Account
- Is There Room for Positive Stories in Science Fiction and Fantasy?
- Miniature libraries are popping up all over and comics are along for the ride.
- Science fiction brings up religious conflicts
- Unpacking my library: Six writers and their book-collecting habits
- Why fiction’s freest genres need its most rigid rules
- Young adult fiction even grownups will like… to which I would add Philip Pullman’s His Dark Materials and Jeanne DuPrau’s Books of Ember.
- What’s That Strange Disk Around That Black Hole?
- World’s most powerful laser to tear apart the vacuum of space
- News: NBC Buys Pitch for Hannibal Lecter TV Series
- 10 Best Shows-Within-Shows in TV History
- 10 Best STAR TREK Villains
- Interview: Games Will Finally Be Completely Mainstream In 5 Years, says Korean game publisher Nexon … the headline being that they don’t think they’re mainstream now.
- “Imagine a world where casual and hardcore gamers can enjoy games together? So instead of hardcore gamers pretending to like wii sports just so they can spend xmas with their family they actually prefer it as opposed to just going off and playing the best hardcore games such as Skyrim or Fable3.” From the often hilarious fake Twitter account for “Peter Molyneux 2″ comes cascore. Finally, bowling and survival horror come together.
- Star Trek Online Going Free-to-Play in January 2012
- World of Warcraft loses 2 million subs in a year
- 11 NaNoWriMo Books That Have Been Published
- Life Cycle of a Book
- Short Story Collections for the Aspiring Speculative Fiction Writer