- AT-AT Cosplay for a dog
- Cthulhu Mythos told as a Dr. Seuss story
- The Nostromo model from the first Alien movie sat outside in the rain for over two decades before it was bought by The Prop Store in 2007. They sent it to Grant McCune Design to restore it to its previous glory. Part one of the video detailing the restorations and then part 2, part 3 and part 4.
- Star Wars Lightsaber Candlesticks add class to any holiday dinner.
- Horror’s greatest heroes: The 10 greatest monster fighters.
- Interview: Charlie Kaufman: why I wrote Being John Malkovich. The cult screenwriter relives his big breakthrough – and offers a few writing tips.
- Interview: Evangeline Lilly: ‘Real Steel’ gave me goosebumps and tears
- Interview: Hugh Jackman promises better, less complicated Wolverine
- Interview: ‘Real Steel’ director Shawn Levy on remote-control robot ‘magic’
- Interview: Robert Downey Jr.: Iron Man 2 ‘dissatisfying and disappointing’
- Interview: Shawn Levy’s: Dakota Goyo brought ‘authenticity’ to ‘Real Steel’
- News: Author Richard Matheson Selling 150 Books, Plays & More for Films
- News: Netflix changes their mind again, cancels Quikster; everything will stay at Netflix.com. Smacks of desperation.
- News: Police raid World War Z set, seize Brad Pitt’s zombie-fighting guns
- 9 Imaginary Twilight Zone Films That Could Make You Forget Real Steel
- Cast of “The Princess Bride” reunites on Good Morning America, 24 years later
- It Has Robots, But Is Real Steel Real Science Fiction?
- The Top 10 Scariest Star Wars Creatures
- The worrying, shortening gap between blockbuster sequels
- News: Pixar Issues Statement on Steve Jobs Passing
- Things Overheard at Luke Skywalker’s 60th Birthday Party
- Interview: The Atlantic profiles the legendary Richard Matheson.
- Interview: The Browser talks to Orson Scott Card about science fiction.
- Interview: PRI interviews Samuel R. Delany, who reflects on his science fiction writing career, the evolution of the genre and the distinction of sci-fi
- Interview: Sci-Fi Fan Letter interviews Jo Anderton of Debris.
- Interview: SF Signal Podcast considers Horror in Sci-Fi and Fantasy
- Interview: The Smithsonian profiles Edgar Allan Poe.
- Interview: Suvudu interviews Paula Brandon, author of The Traitor’s Daughter
- Book fair to tackle challenges of digital age storytelling: “Authors once just had to deal with a publisher but are now being forced to embrace the digital age and negotiate the rights to their works for TV, films and ebooks.”
- Sleeping With a Knife Under the Mattress: The Most Terrifying Books of All Time
- Apollo 11 astronauts’ amazing customs form
- DHS Launches ‘Minority Report’ Pre-Crime Detection Program
- The Hubbert hurdle: revisiting the Fermi Paradox
- 6 Wild Ideas from DARPA’s Starship Conference
- Is Fusion Power Finally For Real? For decades now, a rosy future fueled by cheap, unlimited energy has always been just a few years away. Now, fusion programs including scrappy startups and billion-dollar government labs have taken the first steps toward generating star power.
- Mystery virus hits U.S drone fleet. Is this an act of cyber warfare.
- Interview: Harry Shearer (Ned Flanders, Mr. Burns) speaks out on Fox’s threats to cancel “The Simpsons”
- Interview: Jewel Staite talks about guesting on Supernatural.
- News: ‘The Simpsons’ has made $1B in profits to date according to a study commissioned by the voice actors to support their contract negotiations.
- News: Simpsons to return for 24th and 25th seasons
- Doctor Who: 15 Unanswered Questions
- Interview: Three top editors tell all about getting published
- Ten Types Of Writer’s Block And How To Overcome Them