- Art of the Genre: Top 10 Fantasy Artists of the Past 100 Years
- How many of these robots can you name?
- New Spider-Man paper toy for download.
- Portal Balloon Art
- Winter Is Coming is a mash-up of A Game of Thrones and Calvin and Hobbes.
- Interview: Alvin Lu, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Viz Media, talks about the company’s Plans now that Borders is closed. (Part 2)
- Interview: Comic Book Resources interviewed Chip Kidd, who accuses Mike Mignola of false modesty at 15:05.
- Interview: JManga Reveals More Details About JManga’s Online Manga Website
- Interview: Mike Mignola: Why I Killed Hellboy
- Interview: Morgan Spurlock discusses his Comic-Con doc
- Interview: Tony Bedard Assembles The “New Guardians”
- Interview: Vera Brosgol of Anya’s Ghost talks Ectoplasm and Teen Smoking
- ‘Conan’ Director Marcus Nispel Creates Comic Book Series ‘The Chosen’
- The 10 Most Brutal Moments in ‘The Savage Sword of Conan’!
- Terry Moore has been posting some of the sketches he’ll have for sale in Baltimore
- The Top 10 Crime Comics of the Last 20 Years
- The Top 10 Most Underrated X-Men
- 10 Greatest Feuds in Star Wars History
- 10 Monsters Who Would Make Pretty Good Bosses
- The Ten Greatest Moments in Star Trek Slash Fiction
- The Weekend Playlist: 10 Songs About SF/F/H Books
- Interview: Ain’t it Cool News talks to Marti Noxon about Fright Night
- Interview: David Tennant dons guyliner and metal gear to steal his scenes in remake of 80s cult fave Fright Night
- Interview: Director Craig Gillespie on putting the ‘vicious’ back in ‘vampire’
- Interview: Jason Momoa, the New Conan the Barbarian
- Interview: Katee Sackhoff discusses her role as a future version of the Black Cat in the animated feature Spider-Man: Edge of Time.
- Interview: Marti Noxon Talks Screenwriting and the wasteland of ‘Fright Night’
- Interview: Producer Andrew Kosove Comments On New Blade Runner Film
- Interview: Ron Perlman & Leo Howard talk about Conan The Barbarian
- News: Big Announcements from Browncoats: Redemption.
- News: Ridley Scott, now finishing post-production on Prometheus, the not-exactly prequel to Alien is now planning “a prequel or a sequel” to Blade Runner.
- Behind the Social Marketing of ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes’
- DreamWorks Hoping to Make ‘Fever’ Franchise Their Own ‘Harry Potter’
- New Avengers pics from the Cleveland set.
- TotalFilm picks the 30 Greatest Twist Endings in movie history.
- What Was R2-D2 Really Saying? Why did Artoo bleep and whistle? SFX Blogger Steven Ellis reckons they were actually just bleeping out his original comments…
- Interview: CNQ interviews William Gibson
- Interview: John Scalzi talks to T.C. McCarthy about his debut novel, Germline
- Interview: Lev Grossman on Writing The Magician King, Narnia and the Line Between SF and Fantasy
- Interview: Neil Gaiman at the Edinburgh International Book Festival
- Interview: Neil Gaiman on libraries, Dr Who, fanatical fans and his dreams
- Interview: Suvudu interviews Naomi Novik, author of Tongues of Serpents.
- Interview: Tor.com interviews Kate Elliott of Cold Magic.
- News: Liberty Turns Page On Takeover Bid, Instead Invests in Barnes & Noble
- Daniel Polansky’s Low Town and Other Bad Neighborhoods in Fantasy Fiction.
- The Golden Era Of Books Isn’t Over. The Golden Era Of Books Is Now
- Making Room for Readers: “It’s a mistake to rarify reading…”
- The Movie Odds for This Year’s Hugo Class
- The Top Ten Books That Influenced J.R.R. Tolkien
- 13-Year-Old Makes Solar Power Breakthrough by Harnessing the Fibonacci Sequence: After studying how trees branch in a very specific way, Aidan Dwyer created a solar cell tree that produces 20-50% more power than a uniform array of photovoltaic panels. Aidan’s essay titled The Secret of the Fibonacci Sequence in Trees is a winner of the 2011 Young Naturalist Awards run by the American Museum of Natural History who describe the awards as “a research-based science competition for students in grades 7-12 to promote participation and communication in science.”
- String theorists suggest space wormholes possible
- Interview: Neil Gaiman: ‘I’ve wondered about the Tardis since I was three’
- News: J. Michael Straczynski Negotiating To Bring Back Babylon 5!!!
- 12 Essentials For A Successful Author Website
- What Do I Look Like, a Protag? Describing Your First Person Narrator