- Bat Signal Cosplay
- Chewbacca Crossplay
- Jason Padgett is the first person to acquire synasthesia and savantism by head trauma. Three years after his mugging, he began drawing complex geometries, including hand-drawn approximations of fractals, the first time anyone had ever done so. The results are stunningly beautiful.
- Photography Rube Goldberg Machine
- Interview: Buffyfest interviews Scott Allie at SDCC ’11.
- Interview: DC Comics Discusses Reboot
- Interview: What’s next for ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer?’
- ‘Beefcake Heroes’: Joe Phillips Brings Gay Superheroes Out Of The Closet
- Clark Kent has very rarely changed into Superman in a phone booth
- Watch the Joss Whedon panel at Comic-Con. Joss talks about Buffy Season 8 and 9, Angel & Faith, Dr Horrible 2, the unlikelihood of a Serenity sequel, Buffy on Broadway, more Firefly, Dollhouse and Dr Horrible comic books, The Avengers actors and wanting to write a strong male gay character.
- Hulu, Billed as Tomorrow’s TV, Looks Boxed In Today
- Video of the Buffy and LGBT Comics Fandom panel at Comic-Con.
- Interview: Bruce Campbell geeks out at Comic-Con
- Interview: Issac Marion, the writer of Warm Bodies, the zombie romance that hopefully won’t be another Twilight, recently talked about the film.
- News: Spielberg says new ‘Jurassic Park’ is coming soon
- Comic-Con Trailer For “The Last Airbender: The Legend Of Korra”
- Top 10 ways to fix the Star Wars franchise
- Interview: Adventures in SciFi Publishing interviews Rachel Cain.
- Interview: Bull Spec talks to Ann and Jeff VanderMeer of Cabinet of Curiosities.
- Interview: CNN.com talks with Joe R. Lansdale about Christmas with the Dead.
- Interview: Mark Lawrence of Prince of Thorns talks to Literary Musings.
- Interview: Q&A Interview With Harvard University Librarian, Dr. Robert Darnton, About National Digital Public Library.
- Interview: Suvudu interviews Diana Rowland of My Life as A White Trash Zombie.
- Interview: Suvudu interviews Harry Turtledove
- Interview: Suvudu talks to Kevin J. Anderson about Dune and Terra Incognita
- 10 Reasons You Should Drop Everything Right Now And Read Steampunk
- Bookstores After Borders: An indie publisher says Borders lost their way because they forgot a central tenant of what bookstores should be doing – guiding people to the right reading material for them. Indie bookstores can now pick up that slack.
- The God of science fiction is big, but not serious … on the other hand, some say Science fiction can only hint at God.
- Jason Boog at Galleycat has collected a list of suggestions for independent bookstores on how try to stay relevant to consumers in an e-book era.
- Captain America Gets Enhancement Right
- Could the moon provide clean energy for Earth?
- Riding nuclear rockets to Mars will get us there incredibly fast, but is it craziest, most irresponsible idea ever?
- The SWAT team that protects NASA.
- Why the U.S. human spaceflight program won’t be over any time soon
- Interview: ComicCon talks with Dr. Who’s Matt Smith and Karen Gillian.
- Interview: Mythbusters’ Kari Byron and Big Bang Theory’s Mayim Bialik talk about being a geeky woman
- Interview: Robert Kirkman gave an interview where he hinted at some major season two spoilers and discussed Comic Con.
- Interview: TV Line interviews Nathan Fillion.
- News: ‘Merlin’ renewed for a fifth season.
- Check out the awesome trailer for season two of The Walking Dead on AMC.
- The Future of Hulu and U.S. TV – Cringely on technology
- River Song Has an Eyepatch Now, Eyepatches are Cool