- Interview: Artist Rebekah Isaacs talks about the upcoming Angel and Faith series.
- Six great science fiction comics
- Interview: Harry Potter Stars Felt ‘Weird’ During Epilogue Scene
- Interview: Harry Potter Producer Chris Columbus Talks Emotional Ending
- Interview: Tom Felton On Draco Malfoy: The Boy Who Hated Harry Potter
- News: Bruce Campbell confirms on Twitter that a remake of Evil Dead is in the works. The film will be directed by Federico Alvarez, produced by Sam Raimi, and will again star Bruce Campbell.
- 7 Reasons Why Hogwarts is the Worst Cinematic School Ever
- 20 Coolest Teaser Posters: Less is more. Tantalising one-sheets.
- All seven ‘Harry Potter’ movies recapped in 7 minutes by the Fine Brothers.
- Christopher Columbus Says Goodbye to Harry Potter – He’s not as well known as Daniel Radcliffe or Emma Watson, but he’s played as critical a role in the Harry Potter franchise as anyone.
- Everything You Need to Know about Disney’s John Carter Movie
- Infographic: Harry Potter Movies By The Numbers
- Slate recounts The Potter Movies in Six Minutes.
- To 3D Or Not To 3D: Buy The Right Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Ticket
- Alan Tudyk joins Twitter.
- Arming for the Zombie Apocalypse: How to Build the Ultimate Survival Shotgun
- Filmmaker Creates ‘Interactive Social Horror Experience’: Disturbia director D.J. Caruso has designed Inside, an interactive storyline featuring Phantom of the Opera star Emmy Rossum as a woman trying to escape from a confinement chamber. Participants can vote on her next steps to shape the plotline, which will then be edited down into a final film – with some members of the audience chosen to make cameos.
- Pandora to become a social network
- Interview: George R.R. Martin on Sex, Fantasy, and ‘A Dance With Dragons’
- Interview: Indigo Blog has an interview with George R. R. Martin in two parts
- Interview: Lev Grossman on George R.R. Martin.
- Interview: Neil Gaiman talks to The A.V. Club.
- Interview: NPR interviews A Dance With Dragons author George R. R. Martin
- Interview: Tor interviews The First Days author Rhiannon Frater.
- Interview: Tracy Hickman, Author of Dragonlance, Darksword and Sovereign Stone joins the SF Signal Podcast
- Review: The L.A. Times on A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin
- Digital lit: How new ways to read mean new ways to write
- Google Books’ iriver ereader – some early reports
- Infographic: A Song of Ice and Fire Family Tree
- Rescue Your Reading With 3 Superhero Sagas
- Science fiction probes at religion: Religious experience is outside the comfort zone of the most SF authors – so perhaps they up their game when writing about it
- Time asks Is a Bookless Library Still a Library?
- Is the space effort dying or evolving?
- Physicist Freeman Dyson reviews two new books about Richard Feynman, one about the science and one in graphic novel form.
- 72 Percent of American Households Play Games (The Rest Are Probably Liars)
- Computer Gets 33% Better at Playing Civilization, By Reading the Manual: An MIT experiment has apparently succeeded in getting a computer to learn from human-readable, English-language text, the computer extrapolating useful strategies and tactics from an instruction manual so effectively as to dramatically increase its victory ratio in the Sid Meier universe.
- Gamer Group Sounds Alarm on “Anti-Streaming” Bill
- How Much Should an Author’s Ebook Royalty Be? Number Crunching Ahead.
- Negotiating the Borders of Intimacy and Imagination: Romance and Fantasy