- Adorably creepy Little Sister cosplay.
- Buffy Season 9 Desktop Wallpaper.
- Horror Scans: Images from classic horror magazines, lobby cards, and ads.
- Mike Puncekar puts a nightmarish spin on Super Mario’s villains.
- See the ultimate space shot in 3-D
- Is Hank Pym a Wife Beater or Did He Get a Bum Rap? – Comic Vine
- This look at Comixology is pretty revealing.
- Rebekah Isaacs Angel&Faith sketches
- Warner Bros. Buys Vampire Comic ‘Undying Love’. (Imagine ‘Scott Pilgrim’ with Vampires and Hot Chinese Chicks)
- Why a Supervillain Team-Up Could Be DC’s Best Answer to The Avengers
- If you live in Coeur D’Alene, Idaho, then you’ve got to check out the Shoot House, an establishment that lets you fire simulated weapons at real zombies for fun.
- Seth Godin: Attention is like Real Estate
- Interview: Actor Jesse Eisenberg dropped some rather disheartening information about the Zombieland sequel during a recent interview. At least the script is being worked on though.
- Interview: Daniel Craig: Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Is Extremely “Adult”
- Interview: First Look at Eliza Dushku in her animated Catwoman role.
- Interview: Helen McCrory says Narcissa Malfoy is a ‘wonderful mother’
- Jason Isaacs says Draco Malfoy is ‘the hero of the whole saga’
- News: Johnny Depp Almost Ready To Sign For ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean 5;’ Has Made $350 Million From Franchise
- News: ‘Transformers’ Sequel Sets Box-Office Record… you know, until Harry Potter hits screens and blows it out of the water.
- The 10 Absolute Creepiest Moments in David Lynch’s Oeuvre
- 10 British Actors Who Never Appeared In Harry Potter (But Should Have)
- 10 Summer Movies That Didn’t Insult Our Intelligence
- The 10 worst traits of the modern day movie snob
- B-Movie Title Generator
- Check out this fan-made poster for The Cabin in the Woods.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Set Visit
- How intricate can Marvel’s storyworld become on film? Marvel producers are attempting to create a film analog to the Marvel Universe that knits together the publisher’s mainline titles. But will it be brilliant or a giant flop?
- A second trailer for Tarsem Singh’s Immortals has been released.
- What Harry Potter would have looked like if it had starred Jackie Chan?
- Interview: Alex Bledsoe on The (Re)claiming of Lois Lane
- Interview: Angry Robot interviews Kaaron Warren of Mistification.
- Interview: Fantasy Faction talks to Brandon Sanderson about The Way of the Kings, Alloy of Law, Mistborn as a series, Brandon’s Writing Process, The Wheel of Time, the Fantasy Genre and Twitter!
- Interview: Frank LaVoie on Writing Character-Driven Fantasy
- Interview: Ellen Datlow talks about editing the Naked City anthology.
- News: Amazon acquires UK bookseller The Book Depository
- George RR Martin threatens to decapitate spoiler
- The Top 10 Experimental Genre Books You’ve Never Heard Of
- Why Has Steampunk Persisted For So Long?
- Writing strategies in difficult times
- A Flying Car? Yep, and Now It’s Officially Road Legal, Too
- Swiss Quadrocopters’ Flight Controlled With Hand Gestures, Via Kinect
- Interview: Jane Espenson talks about Torchwood: Miracle Day.
- Interview: Jim Kouf and David Greenwalt explain that ‘Grimm’ will be Somewhere between ‘X-Files’ and ‘Buffy,’ and coming to Comic-Con.
- Interview: SFx talks to Mark Verheiden, the producer of Falling Skies
- 2011: The Year Television Owns Comic-Con
- For the past few years, networks have been digitally inserting ads and product placements for new products into old reruns.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Game of Thrones Violin Cover. [SLYT] An acoustic and electric violin cover of the main theme song from Game of Thrones. Arranged and performed by Jason Yang. Original song and soundtrack by Ramin Djawadi.
- What the Creators of Torchwood: Miracle Day Promise You’ll See
- 74 billion dollars will be spent on gaming in 2011 … Game Spending at $112 Billion by 2015, says Report … and this in a down economy.
- Beloved gaming website Insert Credit is back, and has kicked off its relaunch with an eight page manifesto about game journalism. During its hiatus fans hungry for intelligent videogame commentary migrated to the forums at Select Button and Tim Rogers’ site Action Button (Tim uses the IC manifesto to discuss leaving game journalism). Over at Kotaku, Mike Serrels asks whether something is wrong with video game reviews.
- Duke Nukem Forever Will Hurt Take-Two’s Profits, Says Analyst
- It still sounds like we’ll see a PS4 in 2012
- EA working on new Mirror’s Edge project
- Nintendo Discusses Weak Wii Performance
- Survey Says: Adults Think States Should Have Right to Ban Games
- Interview: Humor Phenom Justin Halpern of the Sh*t My Dad Says franchise shares uncensored (and cheeky) insights into writing
- Interview: Science Fiction Author John Scalzi Explains How Not to Be Boring
- K.A. Stewart on Enhancing Your Descriptions
- Terry Bisson shares 60 Rules for Short SF (and Fantasy)