- Interview: Tom Brevoort Talks In-Depth About Marvel’s Movies And Comics!
- How do Supervillains Operate Their Secret Hideouts?
- Interview: Patrick Gilmore on The Cabin in the Woods.
- Interview: The Road to Mordor: A talk with the crew of The Fellows Hip: Rise of the Gamers, an intriguing independent film a group of friends who undertake a journey to a convention in order to participate in a LotRO gaming competition.
- News: The Avengers to be filmed in the Pittsburgh area.
- News: Final Harry Potter Red Carpet Event To Be Streamed. The premiere of Deathly Hallows Part 2 will be carried on a special YouTube channel on July 7 – J.K. Rowling herself is expected to make an appearance, as well as the stars.
- 18 of the most memorable speeches from sci-fi and fantasy films
- Brent Spiner wants YOU to help him get cast in Star Trek 2
- Director’s cuts that changed the plot of the movie.
- Frank Miller brings ‘Holy Terror’ to 9/11 anniversary: ‘I hope it shakes people up’
- Is Marvel Studios Getting Into the Short Film Business?
- The latest Harry Potter featurette takes a behind-the-scenes look at Gringott’s.
- Serenity voted one of the “top 50 greatest sci-fi movies ever” by TotalFilm.
- The Soundworks Collection gives a behind-the-scenes look into the work of talented sound teams working on feature films, soundtrack scoring, and video games with a compilation of exclusive interviews, awards shows / event panel coverage and sound stage / studio room videos. [Vimeo / YouTube Channel]
- Interview: Joel Shepherd on The Secret to Successful Female Action Hero Films
- Interview: Keeping SF Relevant In A Technological Society
- Interview: The Kids Are All Right: Greg Van Eekhout and Carrie Vaughn on YA
- Interview: Peace, Love & Reviews interviews Gail Carriger of Heartless.
- Interview: Orbit Podcast interviews Mira Grant, author of Deadline.
- Interview: The SF Signal Podcast an interview with Laura Resnick
- News: California going to levy sales tax on Amazon, Amazon responds. … Here’s an intelligent response to Amazon… Barnes & Noble is Very Happy
- News: E-book sales on the Kobo now count toward USA Today’s best-seller list.
- News: The Majority of Sci-Fi Readers Now Utilize E-Books.
- Barnes and Noble Offering Freebies For Switching to a Nook
- Christopher Paolini has announced the completion and delivery of the manuscript for the final book in the Inheritance Cycle (finally)!
- Coolest Book Covers 2011: The Year’s Best So Far
- Daryl Gregory on Anti-Horror: A Modest Proposal for a Yet Another Subgenre
- Interview: Frank Darabont is very talkative about this season of Walking Dead.
- Interview: MTV Geek interviews Shawna Trpcic, the costume designer for the upcoming Torchwood: Miracle Day.
- Interview: ‘Torchwood’s’ Eve Myles Has a Message for the Show’s Angry UK Fans
- Dissecting an episode of Mythbusters. Categorizing and graphing the various fillers and recaps and the A and B stories on the show, Thomas Baekdal comes up with a theory as to why you end up watching all the way through.
- Game of Thrones: The 10 Most Memorable Moments of Season 1
- Defeated Videogame-Violence Experts: Science Was on Our Side
- FarmVille, Cityville Maker Zynga Goes Public
- Free to Play Can Pay: Some developers are claiming that freemiums are far more profitable than traditional console games.
- In violent video games, teens face (and fight) their demons: Sixteen-year-old Evan Jones played his first violent videogames when he was 3. He slew demons in Diablo II, blasted Lovecraftian horrors in Quake and shot terrorists in Counter-Strike. If you buy conventional wisdom, by now Jones should be a tightly wound coil of aggression, ready to attack someone at the slightest provocation. Instead, he’s a pretty laid-back kid.
- Why developing the acclaimed video game L.A. Noire was a seven year nightmare for its 100+ (uncredited) developers that resulted in an investigation by the International Game Developers Association.