- The 25 Geekiest Google Doodles
- Buy your own Thing-O-Matics 3-D printer.
- G.A.G. has a gallery of X-Men Tattoos
- Jean-Christophe Naour used openGL, SimpleOpenNI, openNI and primeSense libraries to built a graffiti-making tool that uses the Kinect as a drawing medium.
- Slave Leia Harem Car Wash
- Steam-punk Lara Croft
- These etched PCB Time Lord symbols were made by George Hadley, who was inspired by the Gallifreyan artwork used on the artifacts and relics on Doctor Who.
- News: DC Announces The New Batman Family of Titles! [Updated]
- 10 Choices For STAR TREK 2 Villains
- Hitler Reacts to the DC Comics Reboot
- Is Kickstarter the #3 U.S. Indie Graphic Novel Publisher?
- No time to read a babillion nineties Batman comics in the run-up to the Dark Knight Rises? Cooking With Comics will explain Knightfall for you in less than nine minutes.
- Terminator the Second is a project to stage Terminator 2: Judgement Day using only lines from Shakespeare (with some proper nouns and pronouns changed). A sample page from the script. A second page. A bit of background on Husky Jackal Theater.
- Interview: ‘Super 8′ Director J.J. Abrams
- Interview: The WallStreet Journal interviews Super 8 star Joel Courtney
- News: ‘Lost’s Damon Lindelof Makes 7-Figure Disney Deal for Secret Sci-Fi Film
- Cosmic Log considers The future of 3-D moviemaking
- Hollywood Spurs Surge in Computer Science Majors – NYTimes.com
- Road to ‘Super 8′: An In-Depth Look at Steven Spielberg’s Exhilarating Career
- ‘Serenity’ makes MSN’s list of Best Science-Fiction Flicks.
- Dungeons & Dragons Saved My Life
- Is Amazon’s Star Review System Seriously Flawed?
- One concerned citizen polled his local government to see what plans they had to defend their citizens in case of a zombie apocalypse…. and then they answered.
- Onion-Like Headlines in Real-Life collects links real world articles that sound like they are from The Onion.
- Interview: Ekultúra interviews Robert J. Sawyer.
- Interview: Omnivoracious interviews China Miéville.
- Interview: Suvudu talks with Sean Williams, author of Star Wars: Fatal Alliance.
- David Pogue examines the most popular e-book readers.
- Genre needs to stop applauding crap, and respect its best writers
- Omnivoracious picks Summer Reading Picks 2011
- Technology Review picks The Best Hard Science Fiction Books of all Time
- There are now more than three million free Google eBooks. [More]
- Captain America’s Enlistment and Experimentation: Was It Ethical?
- Researchers Trap Antimatter For Record 16 Minutes
- Why we are unlikely to ever leave the solar system.
- Amazon to Lower Kindle to Under $100 by Christmas?
- The future has officially arrived. Would you believe a hoverbike? OK, if that one didn’t impress you maybe this one will!
- How to root a Nook Touch
- Japanese researchers create holograms you can touch… it’s only a matter of time before our most depraved Holodeck fantasies come true!!!
- Russian ATM Scans Credit Applicants to Determine if They’re Lying
- Interview: Anthony Head: ‘Buffy is still incredibly current’
- News: American Gods TV Series To Be ‘Six-Season, Open-Ended’, produced by Tom Hanks. “There are some crazy things in there. We’ll probably be doing more effects in there than it’s been done on a television series.”
- Doctor Who recipes to snack on while re-watching your favorite episodes.
- News: CraveOnline Team Shatters Guinness World Record
- Expert Tells Teachers to ‘Shut Up, Listen, and Use Video Games’
- Five Lessons From E3
- Gamers make good employees
- Nintendo: We Should Have Explained Wii U Better. Nintendo’s president won’t call it a blunder but says a picture of the system should have been shown.
- Top 10 Revelations That Rocked E3 2011