- Early X-Men character concept art shows off a much darker, much cooler Azazel
- Grégoire Guillemin recreates your favorite super heroes in paper.
- A tribute to the geek movie classic Wet Hot American Summer.
- To promote the launch of Dino D-Day, an FPS where you fight Nazis and their resurrected dinosaurs, Steam created a line of WWII-style propaganda posters
- News: DC Comics To Launch Eleven Batmanverse Titles This Fall
- Angel & Faith #1: The Artistic Process
- DC gives us a first look at the new Teen Titans, Legion of Superheroes, and more!
- Manga fans get something new to collect: a doctorate
- Time and Time Again: The Complete History of DC’s Retcons and Reboots
- Why It’s about Time Barbara Gordon Became Batgirl Again
- Interview: In the hot seat with Neil Patrick Harris.
- The Original Cast Recording for Spiderman: Turn Off The Dark is currently available for a free listen thanks to MSN. (approx 51 minutes) The track listing shows that it’s not only the cast members performing the songs.
- Interview: The 15-Year-Old Star Joel Courtney from ‘Super 8′
- Interview: Director Dennis Gansel on Vampire Movies and European Film
- Interview: J.J. Abrams: Super 8’s monster is no cuddly E.T.
- Interview: Malcolm McDowell says Captain Kirk deserved a better death
- Interview: Marvel’s Axel Alonso Talks Digital Comics and Comic Movie Fails
- Interview: Nathan Fillion on Green Lantern: Emerald Knight.
- News: The Human Centipede sequel just too horrible to show, says BBFC [More]
- News: Possible Delay for Star Trek 2?
- 5 Things We Learned From ‘X-Men: First Class’
- Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint In Original Scene
- Den of Geek asks Are sequels getting better?
- How British Filmmakers Are Saving Comic Book Movies
- Secret’s Out: J.J. Abrams’ ‘Super 8′ Is Thrilling and Great
- Super 8 is the most Steven Spielberg-esque poster ever. Check it out.
- The Top 10 Travel Destinations for the Ultimate Movie Buff
- What Are The Top 30 Most Acclaimed Comic Book Movies?
- In 1971 a children’s librarian in Troy, Michigan wrote dozens of letters to various celebrities and political leaders and asked them to send back inspirational messages to the children. Ninety-seven of them wrote back.
- Is there a new geek anti-intellectualism?
- Interview: Brian Felsen talks with Cory Doctorow about publishing
- Interview: Daniel H. Wilson on Robots, Robopocalypse, and Transformers
- Interview: The Dragon Page is joined by M D Lachlan, author of WolfsAngel.
- Interview: Fantasy Magazine interviews Alaya Dawn Johnson of Moonshine.
- Interview: J.A. Pitts answers five questions about Honeyed Words.
- Interview: Simon Morden talks Equations Of Life and Degrees Of Freedom
- Interview: Suvudu talks with Kevin Hearne, author of Hexed.
- Interview: What SF/F Authors Should Be Considered for the Nobel Prize?
- News: According to the iBooks presentation at the conference, users have downloaded 130 million books from iBookstore.
- 10 Most Banned/Challenged Science Fiction and Fantasy Novels
- 10 Technologies that Revolutionized Libraries Worldwide
- Geeks at the Beach: 9 intriguing summer reads (and a video) about technology
- Jonathan Wood on Where The Pulp SF is Hiding
- Local Brooklyn bookstore BookCourt encourages love of reading physical books
- When bad people write great books: A reader wonders if she really wants to know the dark side of her favorite author
- An ‘armchair astronomer’ named David Martines has found something on Google Mars which he believes is some kind of space station. Allegedly, NASA is investigating the image. Another theory says that what he sees is a “linear streak artifact produced by a cosmic ray”
- Is a hole in the universe opening up…in Wyoming?
- Jess Nevins, author and librarian presents a History of Mad Scientists (both real and literary) in two parts: Alchemists, Astronomers, and Wild Men (part 1), and Organ Theft and the Insanity of Geniuses (part 2: the Industrial Age).
- The Sun lets loose a HUGE explosion
- Interview: Buffy’s Tom Lenk talks television
- News: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Hits New Series High
- News: Kevin Smith To Shoot TV Show in His Comic Book Shop
- First look at Eliza Dushku on set of White Collar.
- Tricia Helfer confirms ’17th Precinct’ is a ‘Battlestar Galactica’ love-fest
- The top five male characters of the Whedonverse.
- Yes! Matt Smith is officially back for another season of Doctor Who.
- News: Nintendo Unveils Wii U System
- News: Sony Introduces Playstation Vita
- 6 Glitches That Accidentally Invented Modern Gaming
- 10 Totally Cool Libraries That Love Gamers
- A child’s hobby? Average gamer is 37 years old. Of course, tell that to the 14 year-old who keeps fragging my ass in Halo.
- New ESA Statistics on Gaming: note rise in women, adult gamers/
- There’s a new full CGI trailer for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City