- Fandomania offers Magneto fan art.
- Jimmy Wong goes to war with a Nerf arsenal in this f/x laden video.
- Marshal Banana spent the past 9 months faithfully recreating the Star Wars Sandcrawler in Legos.
- Nicolas Delort captures Harry and Dumbledore in a sketch
- Watch a 65-foot Tron: Legacy mural painted in just six minutes of time-lapse video.
- Interview: Joe Hill talks Locke & Key
- Interview: Retailers Split on DC Comics Relaunch
- Get a gander at 10 covers from the new DCU Reboot
- The History of Professor X Explained
- Interview: Bloody Disgusting interviews The Ward Director John Carpenter
- News: One-Off Penny Arcade Strip Gets a Movie Deal
- News: “Teen Wolf” remake inspired by “Buffy.”
- A Brief History of Marvel Films at the Box Office
- Hollywood’s Top Ten Top-Secret Movie Plots
- New ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2′ Scene Revealed By Emma Watson At MTV Movie Awards
- ScriptPhD remembers the Top 10 Science and Technology Game Chaners in Film
- Shia LaBeouf spills the REAL reason Megan Fox left Transformers
- Watch Lost-Infused New Trailer for J.J. Abrams’ Super 8
- Watch the Revolution Begin in New Trailer for Rise of the Planet of The Apes
- Which Second-Tier Superheroes Might Soon Be Movie Stars?
- Will Peter Jackson’s Tolkien tinkering make or break The Hobbit?
- X-Men: First Class And The Civil Rights Movement
- News: Google eBooks Hits 2.5 Million Total Downloads
- News: Tennessee Passes ‘Web Entertainment Theft’ Bill
- Harry Potter fans took over Twitter this morning, tweeting the reasons they loved the boy wizard with the hashtag “We Are Potter.”
- Is YouTube Killing Music Piracy?
- This is how the net looked like in the beginning. The exploration of this simulation of early arpanet and bbs hosts is like a descent into a cave filled with unknown riches, much as it was at the time many people got their first modems and started discovering the proto-internet.
- Interview: Angela Slatter asks Paul Haines of Slice of Life a few questions.
- Interview: BookBanter interviews Mira Grant of Feed and Deadline.
- Interview: Clarkesworld has a conversation with Erin Hoffman about her first novel.
- Interview: Fantasy Hotlist interviews R. Scott Bakker of The White-Luck Warrior.
- Interview: Grasping for the Wind chats with author Paul S. Kemp
- Interview: Iain Banks & Simon Morden on science fiction
- Interview: This Recording profiles children’s author Roald Dahl, who, evidently was a terrible, terrible person when he wasn’t writing adorable kids books.
- Interview: Suvudu interviews Aaron Allston of Fate of the Jedi: Conviction.
- Interview: Tim Powers on His Book That Inspired Pirates of the Caribbean 4
- Interview: Will McIntosh of Soft Apocalypse talks love in the apocalypse
- Interview: Zoo City’s Lauren Beukes on writing & winning
- News: Google has no agreement yet to digitize books
- News: Suzanne Collins Becomes First Children’s Author To Sell 1 Million eBooks
- 5 Reasons Why E-Books Aren’t There Yet
- Check out the new Project Gutbenberg Facebook Page.
- Does reading great books make you a better person?
- The E-Reader Effect: University presses not doing well with ebook sales
- Isaac Asimov’s letter to the future patrons of a new library
- Literary Characters Who Should Be Tweeting
- The new dawn of fiction – how reading can survive in the modern age
- Outgoing Children’s Laureate Anthony Browne warned last night that we will “pay the price in the long term” for closing public and school libraries as he urged his successor to do everything to support them.
- Publishing shift threatens library access
- Pullman’s plea to save libraries, “one of the greatest benefits of civilisation.”
- Interview: Philosopher Brian Christian took part in a competition to prove that he was human. He tells Gareth Mitchell how he outwitted his competition.
- Moving mirrors make light from nothing: Researchers claim to have produced sought-after quantum effect.
- News: Chinese student reportedly sells his kidney to buy an iPad 2
- News: New Jersey district plans iPad-only algebra course
- A Glimpse of Cybernetic Augmentation for the Masses
- Interview: Alyson Hannigan talks ‘How I Met Your Mother’
- News: Eliza Dushku to star in ‘Torchwood’ online animated series
- 26 TV Shows to Get You Through Summer
- Filtering Firefly for Family Friendliness: If you’ve ever wanted to automatically skip or mute scenes from the show, now you can.
- How HBO Writers Create ‘Game of Thrones’ Episodes
- It looks like a large collection of popular sci-fi television stars are making their way to the Chiller network’s zombie movie debut Remains.
- Interview: Matt Barton’s Matt Chat started as a series of discussions on classic video games from Elite to System Shock 2. It now features interviews with the likes of Chris Avellone (Planescape Torment), Tim Cain (Fallout pt.1, pt.2); Arcanum, Brian Fargo (The Fall of Interplay, Waste land and Fallout, Bard’s Tale and Wizardry), John Romero (Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake and the infamous Daikatana) and Al Lowe (Leasure Suite Larry pt.1 and pt.2).
- Gameranx picks the Top 25 Best Horror Games of All Time.
- Microsoft: 40 Percent of Xbox Live Activity is Non-Gaming