- Interview: Not To Say Goodbye:Scott Tipton looks back on his Angel years.
- Major Changes Coming to the DC Universe? Artists Jim Lee and Geoff Johns are scheduled to make a presentation at the Hero Complex Film Festival next month that is said to “make major comics news.”
- 25 Useful Super-Powers: Cool powers that would come in extremely handy
- The AV Club feature Gateways to Geekery is all about the best places to start on some of pop culture’s most complex and nuanced artists and genres, including Randy Newman, The Who, Monty Python, steampunk, Sherlock Holmes and more
- Interview: George Lucas Talks 3D and Explains Live Action TV Series Delay
- Interview: Director Matthew Vaughn talks X-Men: First Class
- News: Final Minutes Of Harry Potter Movie To Be Split Into Seven Films
- News: Vin Diesel Could Shoot An R-Rated ‘Riddick’ Movie This Summer
- 20 Movie Houses You Can Live In
- The Coming Superhero Movie Collapse
- Film on Paper documents in detail a personal collection of some 1500 movie posters from the UK, US, and Japan.
- Read the Touching Goodbye Letter That Alan Rickman Wrote to J.K. Rowling
- Space Travel, the Science-Fiction-Film Way
- Interview: Douglas Lain Talks Urban Foraging, Memoir, and Mystical Experiences
- Interview: Politics and the fantastic: an interview with China Miéville
- Interview: The Sentinel Nigeria interviews Nnedi Okorafor
- Interview: Teresa Frohock: ‘What Guillermo del Toro Taught Me About Writing’
- News: Amazon Looks To Create Full-Fledged Publishing House
- News: Google E-Books Now Sold at 250 Indie Bookstores
- 7 Science Fiction Books That Are Better Than The Films They Spawned
- 30 Books That Could Be The Next Harry Potter
- Fantasy Besides ‘Game of Thrones’ That Would Make an Excellent Series
- Science-fiction classics that have rewired your brain
- ‘Twilight’ to ‘True Blood’: Why we suck the evil out of vampires
- What Does it Cost to Read a Book? How Ebooks will Change Book Buying Habits.
- Will E-Books Become the Next Napster?
- Caffeine-gobbling microbe found. Clearly we need to destroy them.
- Neil Armstrong questions Obama space policy
- Physics and the Immortality of the Soul
- Google Blocking Movie Rentals For Rooted Android Devices
- O NOEZ TEH TECHNOLOGIES BE MAKIN KIDS SUCK AT TEH REEDIN
- Real Homemade Pulse Gun: This guy has built and is currently selling real pulse guns from his home, aka mothers basement. I think it’s only a matter of time before we start seeing these suckers in Fallujah and this guy in his NY penthouse.
- Ten cars that look like they were designed by aliens
- News: Edward James Olmos joins Dexter season 6
- Existentialism Meets Feminism in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- James Marsters draws fangirls to Big Apple Comic Con.
- SFX picks Television’s Top 10 Resurrections
- Why Supernatural season 6 was kind of like Buffy season 6.
- Interview: Dragon Age II Developers David Gaider & Heather Rabatich
- Age of Conan is the latest MMO game to go the freemium route.
- Duke Nukem Forever Finally Finished
- Hollywood shuns intelligence. Games industry doesn’t. Guess who’s winning?
- Prison administrators in China have found a new use for forced prison labor: gold-farming operations, in which prisoners play multiplayer games for hours on end, handing over the gold they acquire to the guards, who sell it for real money.
- 10 Things You Should Know Before You Publish Books
- Creative Writing Lecture
- Google and Piracy: One Author’s Perspective at SF Novelists
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Ebook Piracy