- 20 Insanely Creative Bookshelves
- Mario Mapped out with Math Function
- Megan Lara’s Nerd Nouveau
- Portal 2 Propaganda Posters
- Science fiction films as Tintin covers
- Interview: Director Joe Cornish talks about the inspiration behind his sci-fi film Attack the Block – and why he turned a gang of hoodies into movie heroes.
- 10 Movie Sequels That Were Surprisingly Good
- The Most Cringe-Worthy Death-by-Zombie Scenes
- The Six Stages of Movie Geek Evolution
- Watch the first official TV spot for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
- Discussion: I’m 29 and I still display my superhero toys in action scenes…anyone else? Children of the eighties stand strong!
- ro.me is a new Google Chrome experiment showcasing WebGL. The project features “3 Dreams of Black,” an interactive film by Chris Milk.
- SF on Netflix: a flowchart to help you decide which sf series to watch on Netflix.
- Social Media Has Sapped Wil Wheaton’s Urge to Blog
- Interview: AISP talks with Ian Tregillis, author of Seeds.
- Interview: Apex interviews Jennifer Pelland, author of Ghosts of New York
- Interview: Cheryl Morgan talks to critic John Clute at his home in North London.
- Interview: Ian Fydell joins the Dragon Page to discuss Breathing Space.
- Interview: Jeff VanderMeer interviews Johanna Sinisalo of Not Before Sundown
- Interview: Joe Haldeman and Jay Lake talk with Locus Magazine at ICFA
- Interview: John Scalzi answers questions from the reddit SciFi Community
- Interview: Patrick Hester sits down with M.D. Lachlan, author of Wolfsangel
- Everything is Nice suggests 20 Works Of Feminist SF
- Extend the life of your books by handling them properly
- The Guardian discovers The secret life of libraries
- Here’s a fantastic gallery of Pulp Fiction Magazine Covers.
- The Top 100 Fantasy Books of all time … or not
- 10 Enduring Myths About the U.S. Space Program
- National Geographic maps out the Universe in this beautiful poster
- Google Lobbies Nevada to Allow Self-Driving Cars
- Luna Personal Robot Brings You Telepresence and More for $3k. Game Changer?
- The Myth of the Three Laws of Robotics – Why We Can’t Control Intelligence
- The rise of the robo-waiter: It’s an official trend: Robot restaurants have appeared in Japan, South Korea, China and now Thailand.
- News: ABC cancels ‘V’ and ‘No Ordinary Family’.
- 7 ways the Smallville TV series changed the comic-book canon
- io9′s handy What SciFi To Watch flowchart.
- NBC didn’t pick up the much-questioned ‘Wonder Woman’ TV series
- Syfy Prepping ‘Warehouse 13′ Spinoff Centered on H.G. Wells Character
- Watch this fan-made Dollhouse season two trailer.
- The 15 Best Video Game Controllers Of All Time
- GameFront remembers the Top 10 Worst Video Game Moms
- Lady Gaga to debut songs from album ‘Born This Way’ on online game ‘FarmVille’
- Someone has made the Doctor Who episode Maze of the Dead into a top-down dungeon crawler. The controls are a bit temperamental, but it’s still fun.
- TIME’s video feature on the indie gaming scene
- The Top 50 Worst Video Game Voices. [Video]
- The Most Dangerous Video Game Forests
- WoW… For the rest of us… WTF?! A flash side scroller featuring Freud, Marx and more, done beautifully in the style of World of Warcraft.