- Gallery Nucleus is holding a 20th anniversary Edward Scissorhands tribute show.
- Dalek Warnings, promoting the Doctor Who Experience
- MOCA is opening the very first major U.S. museum exhibition of graffiti and street art, “Art in the Streets,” this week.
- Lucasfilm Animation’s New Building looks like a Sandcrawler
- More than 100 Doctor Who T-shirts
- Here’s a First Look At The New Ultimate Spider-Man
- The History of Swamp Thing Explained
- Jo Chen’s cover art for “Serenity Volume 2: Better Days And Other Stories”.
- Interview: Duncan Jones interview: Source Code, science fiction, and more.
- Interview: Joss Whedon revisits Dr Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog.
- Interview: Patrick Stewart says he wants the option of assisted suicide when his time comes. I pray that his final words are “Make it so.”
- Interview: Slice of SciFi interviews William F. Nolan, author of Logan’s Run.
- News: Tom Hiddleston, who plays Loki, talks about filming Thor.
- 2 hilarious posters for Joss Whedon’s long-delayed horror movie
- 8 Movie Special Effects You Won’t Believe Aren’t CGI
- The 10 most macho movie moments, as chosen by Salon.
- Here’s the first set of teaser images from Cockneys vs Zombies.
- Is Star Wars sexist? Cracked examines its lack of strong female characters.
- Little Fiver counts down the The Top 9 Sci-Fi Romantic Comedy Movies
- Space-Con Film Boldly Goes Where Few Fans Have Gone Before: The First Cons
- Interview: Tech Republic chats with Jennifer Ouellette of The Calculus Diaries.
- News: As auction looms, Joseph-Beth’s fate uncertain
- News: E-book sales top paperbacks for first time in February.
- 10 Science Fiction and Fantasy Books That Should Be Movies
- Ebook piracy is a ‘colossal threat’ or so screamed the front page of my morning Metro, London’s free newspaper. But not only do I think this blows the problem out of proportion, it could be missing the point entirely
- The Ebook Will Evolve. So Should Authors.
- Is steampunk running out of puff?
- The Onion pokes fun at dying book sales.
- What is Global Publishing Worth? A: €80 Billion Is that counting Twilight?
- News: Dozens apply for space pilot jobs. Most under-whelming response ever?
- The Ethics of Interstellar Colonization
- Medicine doesn’t work properly in space
- XKCD presents The Future According to Google Search Results.
- How to reverse a Kindle’s image to white on black.
- Mind-Reading Movie Tech Lets You Choose Your Own Adventure
- The Technological Singularity and Merging With Machines
- Interview: George R. R. Martin talks Game of Thrones.
- Review: Game of Thrones May Be the Best Soap Opera on TV.
- Review: Game of Thrones: HBO’s dense, demanding epic: You’ll need a flowchart to keep up, but this adaptation of George R.R. Martin’s fiction is worth the trouble.
- News: The New York Times recently published a very ill-received review of A Game of Thrones. Responses to the review have been pouring in every since from around the web: Jennings Roth Cornet, Shaun Duke, Rhonda Eudaly, Aidan Moher, Mari Ness, Annalee Newitz, Amy Ratcliffe, Brian White, and more. Some are calling on fans to submit a letter to the editor of The New York Times about the review.
- 10 Buffy the Vampire Slayer Characters Who Deserved More Than One Episode
- The best remakes of all time: From “Battlestar” to “The Fly,” we look at 11 TV shows and movies that truly transformed their sources
- Buffy turned the tide for young women.
- Doctor Who is the topic of discussion on this week’s SF Signal Podcast.
- Five Reasons You Might Like Game Of Thrones Even If You Don’t Like Fantasy
- How Stuff Works considers 10 TV Shows That Have Gained a Global Audience
- Whose show is it anyway? A statistical analysis of characters’ screen presence throughout the seven seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- There’s yet another simply AMAZING game play and story trailer for the upcoming awesomeness that will be Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
- A cure for writer’s block: The smart drug in “Limitless” is strictly fictional, so what’s a stymied scribe to do?