- DIY Lengend of Zelda Treasure Chest
- Minimalist Harry Potter Poster.
- An upper middle-class white woman sings an erotic ode to Mr. Ira Glass (of This American Life). She becomes disturbingly intense by the second chorus.
- Interview: Dollhouse writer Andrew Chambliss talks about his role in Season 9
- Interview: Georges Jeanty talks about Buffy Season 9.
- 50 Best Books for the Comic Book Crowd
- DC’s Blog Closes Comments, Gives Up On Even Trying To Talk to You Jerks.
- News: Gollum Actor Andy Serkis to Serve as Second Unit Director on ‘The Hobbit’
- News: ‘Harry Potter’ Finale Shot Four Different Endings For Malfoy Family
- Review: ‘Hanna’: Saoirse Ronan, a Jason Bourne for the ‘Glee’ generation
- 6 Movie Cameos That Weren’t Meant To Be
- Access Main Computer File is a collection of (often preposterous) graphical user interfaces culled from dozens and dozens of films.
- College Crunch names its picks for the 10 Most Technophobic Movies.
- Eat My Zombie spots 20 Sci-Fi Movie Mistakes to irritate your friends with.
- Old, but still entertaining: Great Scenes from TV and Film, Using Only Typography
- Top 10 Great Movie Deaths, as chosen by RopeofSilicon.
- Top 10 Unanswered Questions in Geeky Movies
- Weta Digital are the special effects team behind the costumes, weapons and creatures of the Lord of the Rings movies, Avatar and even a sonic screwdriver prop that could be making an appearance on the next season of Doctor Who. In 2009, they created a fully functional mermaid tail pro bono for Nadya Vessey, an Auckland woman who is a double leg amputee. Video News Report: 1, 2.
- Interview: BookoTron welcomes Michio Kaku to the show. [MP3]
- Interview: BookBanter speaks with Robert J Sawyer.
- Interview: Ed Greenwood explains why he writes fantasy.
- Interview: Hathor Legacy has a Q&A with Craig Gidney of Sea, Swallow Me.
- Interview: Kevin David Anderson of Night of the Living Trekkies answers five questions for Suvudu.
- Interview: Neil Gaiman will be taking questions regarding American Gods via Twitter next Monday. Some prepare your witty 140 character remarks.
- Interview: Peter Orullian interviews Patrick Rothfuss on his recent book.
- Interview: Tobias Buckell and the Future of Publishing
- Interview: Tor.com interviews E. E. Knight on Vampires and Writing
- Interview: Zack Whedon plugs the Dr Horrible book
- Interview: Zoo City interviews Blake Charlton of Spellwright and Spellbound.
- 10 Can’t-Miss Science Fiction and Fantasy Books of 2011
- 40 Literary Terms Every Bookworm Should Know
- Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
- Earth and other unlikely worlds: How To Write A Generic SF Novel
- Will ePub and Mobi be Obsolete in the Future?
- You can’t be a fan of SF and lament the rise of ebooks
- $1,000 per pound to orbit is the holy grail for rocket pricing. Elon Musk claims that his SpaceX corporation’s new Falcon Heavy will be able to lift 117,000 lbs. to low earth orbit for 1/3rd the cost of the next most capable launchers, the space shuttle and the Delta IV Heavy.
- What Happens When You Stick Your Head Into a Particle Accelerator