- Doctor Who Infographic by Bob Canada
- George R.R. Martin’s A Clash of Kings Art
- The Unused and Unbelievable Action Figure Designs For Road Warrior Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and More
- News: Buffy Season 8 wins SFX Award.
- Brigid Alverson looks into The Digital Manga Guild, a group of volunteer teams that intend to translate and edit manga with the permission of the publishers and creators.
- 10 black scifi characters who aren’t turned into cannon fodder
- 14 wonderfully weird examples of alien makeup
- Douglas Adams and the cult of 42
- How life is imitating science fiction in Egypt
- Neon Genesis Evangelion was an anime series created by Hideaki Anno, a rather mysterious and reclusive director who has declined most interviews and has been likened to Alan Moore in his attempt to up-end a major genre. Where Moore doesn’t want to work on anything Watchmen-related, Anno has returned to NGE in a very major way with Rebuild of Evangelion, a tetralogy of films to re-tell the original story and present a new ending (again).
- Interview: True Grit’s Roger Deakins on the Oscars and the 3-D Craze.
- Interview: Super 8 director J.J. Abrams reveals the secrets of his new film.
- Cobie Smulders of “How I Met your Mother” in Final Negotiations for “The Avengers”
- News: The Hobbit Has a Start Date!
- News: Nathan Fillion will voice the role of Green Lantern Hal Jordan in the new animated DC movie, Green Lantern: Emerald Nights, due out on DVD on June 7th.
- 10 Things We Learned From The Super Bowl Movie Trailers
- The complete story of Star Wars: Episode IV retold with icons
- Film School Thesis Statement Generator
- Five Flicks to Avoid While Exploring Caves
- Listverse remembers the Top 10 Film Industry Disasters of 2010
- Re-watch the Battle: Los Angeles Super Bowl spot
- Stephen King: 10 things I know about the remake of ‘The Stand’
- TotalFilm pokes fun at Film features: 40 Rubbish Movie Monsters
- Which Super Bowl Trailer Had The Most Tweets Last Night?
- 9 Tips & Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Your Netflix Subscription
- The team that brought us the hilarious webseries Dead Wait have released a trailer for the upcoming second season.
- Interview: Adventures in SciFi Publishing interviews Brandon Sanderson.
- Interview: Big Brains discuss The Future of the Book.
- Interview: Books of the Dead interviews The King of Plagues‘ Jonathan Maberry.
- Interview: The Grand Conversation interviews Ellen Datlow of Supernatural Noir.
- Interview: Mindcore interview Paul Di Filippo of A Mouthful of Tongues.
- Interview: The Ranting Dragon interviews Mark Charan Newton of City of Ruin.
- Interview: Solaris catches up with Conrad Williams.
- News: Brian Jacques, author of the Redwall series, died over the weekend at 71
- News: Kindle eBooks Will Add Page Numbers
- 50 Best Children’s Literature Blogs
- Black Gate wonders Why realism does not equate to adult (or even good) fantasy.
- Book Editors Increasingly Go Freelance
- Can ads in e-books fight piracy with low prices?
- Is Mobile Affecting When We Read?
- Jamie Todd Rubin discusses Far Away Places and Science Fiction.
- Why Light Novels Are A Tough Sell Outside Japan
- 15 common astronomy myths
- How to Build a Tractor Beam
- The Impact of NASA’s Kepler Mission on Science Fiction
- The tiny island of Sark is a window back to the Middle Ages
- CrunchGear highlights a few attractive Kindle cases.
- Pew Research has released an interesting breakdown of gadget use by age and device type, which includes ebook reading devices.
- News: The CW has confirmed that Smallville will indeed ends its 10 year run on May 13th with a two-hour finale which will conclude Clark’s journey as he takes on Darkseid and fulfills his destiny of becoming Superman.
- NBC’s oft-mocked The Cape has been downgraded from 13 to 10 episodes. Is this a sign that the show’s about to get The Boot?
- Old Discovery Channel vs. New Discovery Channel (Humor)
- News: World’s Largest Video Game Exhibition Opens in Berlin
- 6 Real Video Games That Were Too Insane To Release
- Video Gamers More Dangerous Drivers Than Non-Gamers
- Where Games Go To Sleep: The Game Preservation Crisis