- Costume Designs from the unmade ‘Superman: Flyby’ Film by J.J. Abrams.
- Is it just me or are the error messages at Tumblr growing increasingly hostile?
- Lord of the Rings/Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer t-shirt design from Woot Derby.
- Plush Link by Xurume
- Something Awful’s latest challenge involves magazines from the future.
- Interview:Nathan Wilson begins a three-part interview with Paul Levitz about the new book 75 Years of DC Comics: The Art of Modern Mythmaking.
- News: Diamond To Launch Digital Comics Distribution Service
- Ben Morse looks at seven important X-Men stories.
- Five absurd ways comic books have resurrected dead superheroes.
- Mike Mignola is featured in the first installment of the Los Angeles Times’ new video archive “The Signature Series.”
- The Wolk Rule: One Simple Way to Know a Graphic Novel Will Be Terrible
- Cory Doctorow reviews Tron Legacy.
- IGN has posted the Ultimate Comics-to-Film Guide.
- Liam Neeson angers Christian ‘Narnia’ fans by comparing the character Aslan to Mohammed & Buddha.
- Learn about the prosthetics of the future (and try out a hacking minigame) at Sarif Industries, a promotional website for Deus Ex 3.
- Interview: Adventures in Sci Fi talks with Guy Gavriel Kay.
- Interview: Guide to the Galaxy interviews Greg Bear of Hull Zero Three.
- Interview: J.J. Adams interviews Richard K. Morgan of Altered Carbon.
- Interview: Sci-Fi Fan Letter interviews Colin Harvey of Damage Time.
- Interview: Writers of the Future interviews Jay Lake.
- Interview: William Gibson gives NYMag a great interview on Why He Loves Twitter, Thinks Facebook Is ‘Like a Mall,’ and Much More.
- Charlie Stross thinks we need more optimistic utopian thinking in science fiction.
- Considerations on Steampunk Culture from Matthew Delman.
- eReads contends that Netflix and Movies a Good Metaphor for Book Business.
- Figment.com is a new, free community and platform for young people to share their fiction writing. “Connect with other readers and discover new stories and authors. Users are invited to write novels, short stories and poems, collaborate with other writers and give and receive feedback on the work posted on the site.”
- io9 suggests 10 Recent Science Fiction Books That Make Great Gifts.
- Rachel Caine shares her favorite (vampire) things.
- Interview: CBR TV speaks with Robert Kirkman about “The Walking Dead.”
- News: Drew Carey and the stars from “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” are starting a new improv show in 2011.
- Entertainment Weekly names 10 One-Season TV Wonders..
- Here’s a collection of All of the photos in the Big Bang Theory intro.
- Kuriositas takes a closer look at The Camelot of Merlin, Château de Pierrefonds.
- “The modern Sherlock Holmes is so compelling because he is a modern intellectual appealing to audiences who, for the most part, live in a world dissociated from intellectualism.“
- Topless Robot has a list of The 13 Best Mystery Science Theater 3000 Songs.
- Author Jason Cordova talks about The Road to Publication.
- Breaking Into Video Game Writing
- How to create eBooks: How seriously hard can it be? The whole world is eBook mad at the moment, yet creating the things still seems like a dark art.
- How to Keep Your Story’s Superpowers and/or Magic Extraordinary.