- Aiden is 5 years old, has Lukemia, and is selling his art to help pay for treatment. You can buy some at Etsy.
- Concept Art for Green Lantern’s Oa
- Huntress cosplay
- PopSci offers a Gallery of the Most Fantastic Space Colonies
- Project Rho is a site with a variety of star maps that show where fictional sci-fi worlds are located in relation to real-world stars.
- Ramona Flowers Pumpkin
- Interview: Dark Horse Editor Scott Allie Outlines The Future Of Dollhouse
- Lunch.com names 20 of the Most Evil Comic Book Villains Ever
- Pirated Scans of ‘Underground’ Boost Sales of the Indie Comic
- Interview: Obsessed with Film interviews Clio Barnard, director of The Arbor.
- Interview: Terry Gross talks with “Toy Story 3” director Lee Unrich and writer Michael Arndt on National Public Radio’s Fresh Air.
- News: M. Night Shyamalan’s New Project is ‘One Thousand A.E.’
- News: Steven Spielberg Commits To Next Direct ‘Robopocalypse’
- FilmSchoolRejects names the 5 Best Directors For ‘Halo’ That Won’t Get the Job
- Mania suggests 13 Great Horror Films You May Not Have Heard Of.
- PopCrunch picks 15 of the Most Disturbing Films Ever Made.
- Premiere remembers The 10 Strangest 3D Movies to Ever Pop Off The Screen.
- Slashfilm offers five ideas for an Inception sequel.
- TotalFilm pokes at Film features: 30 Lame Movie Deaths.
- 100 Incredibly Useful YouTube Channels for Teachers
- File-Sharing Group Mulls a Floating Pirate Ship of Servers in the Sky
- Interview: Andrea Cremer, author of Nightshade, talks about Werewolves, Gender Issues, and Power Struggles.
- Interview: A Dribble of Ink interviews Brent Weeks.
- Interview: Elitist Book Reviews interviews R.A. Salvatore.
- Interview: Naomi Novik is this week’s guest on The Dragon Page.
- Interview: The Qwillery interviews Vera Nazarian of Mansfield Park with Mummies.
- Interview: A Sneak Peek into The Steampunk Bible: Jeff VanderMeer Interviews Co-Author S.J. Chambers.
- Can you guess which series top the list of the longest fantasy series by page count? Try guessing before you peak.
- Do writers need paper? As the sales of e-books finally start to soar, what effect will this digital revolution have on publishers, readers and writers?
- Huffington Post has compiled a list of 15 Movies That Are Better Than The Book.
- Norman Spinrad proclaims The Future of ebooks is Now.
- Stephen Fry on the Correct use of Language
- WallStreet Journal offers some cynical advice on How to Raise Boys That Read.
- News: Spaceport runway dedicated in N.M.
- ‘Battlestar’ sci-fi celebrated in a book titled “The Science of Battlestar Galactica”
- Beijing is turning into the world’s top city for scientific research, based purely on quantity. But when it comes to quality, Boston is the place to be. That’s the conclusion of an analysis published this week in the journal Nature as part of its special report on “Science and the City.”
- ‘Star Wars’ Planet with 2 Suns Challenges Theories
- 10 geek sins that will get your geek card revoked
- Sherweb discusses Technological Attempts at Human Immortality.
- News: ‘Battlestar Galactica’ sets up a Young Adama spinoff
- News: Hart Hanson Prepping ‘Bones’ Spinoff For Fox
- Ever wonder how accurate (or inaccurate) the science behind your favorite television shows is? Try visiting Barone Rocks, The Big Blog Theory, and Polite Dissent.