- Bryan Connor designed The Stuff of Dreams, a new 826 tutoring center in Baltimore. The design includes a facade and various items for sale in the shop, including an Instant Nightmare Rescue Kit.
- Cal Solo and Hobbesbacca
- In this post-apocalyptic diorama, Hell comes to Lego Land
- Bloginhood names the Top 10 Nerds of SF, starting with Felix Gaeta of BSG.
- Ranker lists the Top 8 Geekiest Things Ever Sent Into Space.
- News: Emma Watson Chops Hair For ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ Audition
- Blastr remembers the 40 kindest and cruelest things ever said about M. Night Shyamalan like “The low star rating isn’t just for pretension or ineptitude, it’s for hypocrisy and cowardice, too.”
- Check out the Back to the Future Trilogy Timeline Chart.
- Interview: BSC Review interviews Alex Bledsoe, author of the Eddie LaCrosse novels and the recently released The Girls with Games of Blood.
- Interview: China Miéville explains theology, magic, and why JJ Abrams hates you.
- Interview: Ed Greenwood, author of Elminster Must Die, speaks with Elitist Book Reviews, Flames Rising and Sci-Fi Fan Letter.
- Interview: GalleyCat profiles Ray Bradbury.
- Interview: StarShipSofa interviews Ursula K. Le Guin.
- Stanley Fish argues that Plagiarism Is Not a Big Moral Deal.
- Bangs & Whimpers: A Look at the Top Five Doomsday Scenarios
- Discover Magazine considers Inception and the Neuroscience of Sleep.
- Engineering students gathered in Tokyo to compete to invent a space elevator that they hope would eventually transport people and goods into space.
- News: BBC News reports Updated Sherlock ‘will be back’
- io9 looks into the predictions Max Headroom got right about the future.
- TV Guide has compiled a list of TV’s top salaries.
- News: Tetris Finally Has An Official World Champion
- News: Wii Sells 30 Millionth Console in U.S.
- Yakuza video game reviewed by actual Yakuza.
- Writer’s Digest lays down The 10 Commandments of Fiction Writing.