- An Australian Furniture site taps into the popularity of World of Warcraft.
- Fans attending Celebration V Collecting Panels will receive Star Wars-themed mini cereal boxes. [Via Geeks are Sexy]
- Geek Art Gallery points the way to a bit of graphic designer humor.
- If my grandmother owned a game console, this is what it would look like.
- When mathematicians scrawl graffiti on a bathroom stall.
- Interview: Scott Pilgrim’s Finest Hour Arrives for Bryan Lee O’Malley.
- Interview: Stan Lee On The Spider-Man Reboot and More!
- Interview: Stan Lee Talks About Pow! Entertainment.
- M2 is seeking KickStarter funding for “the worlds first original 3D Motion Comic,” DeadTown. The company describes “Motion Comics” as a form of animation that takes the art and style of printed comic books and brings them to life with motion, sound and vocal performance to create a new entertainment and storytelling experience. [More]
- Scott Pilgrim Goes from Indie Comic to Media Phenomenon.
- Watch the first episode of the Buffy Season 8 Motion Comic.
- Interview: M. Night Shyamalan responds to a critic at a press conference in Mexico City: “If I thought like you, I’d kill myself. Your impression of my career is not my impression of my career, it’s something you read on Google or something…” [VIDEO]
- Interview: Paul Franklin explains how the visuals of Inception came together.
- It looks like The Movie Industry is finally getting on board with streaming.
- LikeMe Daily reminds us of 10 Under-Appreciated Sci-Fi Movies.
- LOST showrunner Damon Lindelof weighs in on Inception ending>.
- MovieLine names 6 Films That Comic-Con 2010 Could Make or Break.
- Blastr lists 12 fake sci-fi Twitter feeds worth following.
- Interview: Apex Books interviews Ari Marmell, author of The Conqueror’s Shadow.
- Interview: Murder by the Book speaks with Gail Carriger, author the Parasol Protectorate series.
- Interview: Tim Kring discusses his new book, Shift, with Suvudu.
- News: Amazon: Kindle Books Now Outselling Hardcovers.
- News: Swiss bank to lift lid on hidden Kafka works.
- 11 Of The Coolest Cases For Your eReader.
- A. Lee Martinez explains Why Radioactive Spider Bites Are Just Fine by Me.
- According to the Los Angeles Times, Electronic reading devices are transforming the concept of a book.
- Here are instructions for 10 Kindle Cases You Can Build For Free.
- Oneironomicon points the way to a library-promoting Old Spice Guy Parody.
- Earlier in the year, there was some discussion over the possibility of cloning Neanderthals from archaeological remains. Now Kyle Munkittrick of Discover Magazine‘s Science Not Fiction blog speaks out in favour of the idea.
- Interview: Stephen Fry reveals a new BBC TV series, Planet Word, will cover language – but it’s ‘a bit of a secret’, Fry tells 14-year-old interviewer.
- News: The Chicago Tribune offers Game of Thrones casting news.
- News: Conan’s Emmy category won’t be televised.
- Cinemablend offers this Illustrated Guide To The 5 Levels Of Inception. [Spoilers]
- KoldCast.TV shares 14 Things You Didn’t Know About Star Trek.