- Carlos Ramos pay tribute to director Stanley Kubrick at an art show at Copro.
- Check out the Sci-Fi Air Show.
- Roots t-shirt available from J!NX
- In the wake of Wonder Woman getting a costume change, Ranker picks The 10 Lamest Superhero Costume Changes Ever, beginning with Electric Superman.
- News: Twilight Eclipse Destroys Midnight Box Office Record
- The 25th Anniversary Trilogy is Coming to Blu-ray, and it includes more than two hours of never-seen bonus material.
- For the Fourth of July, Sci Fi Wire has compiled a list of the 15 most spectacular fireworks displays from sci-fi movies.
- PopMatters reminds Twi-Haters of Ten Superior Vampire/Werewolf Films.
- Roger Ebert on The Last Airbender: Phony 3-D at its worst
- Salon looses all credibility with an explanation of Why Twilight’s female superfans really aren’t as crazy as we make them out to be.
- Women’s Day names its picks for the 15 Most Memorable Movie Quotes.
- News: Feds Seize Domain Names of Pirate Sites
- Salon has ferreted out The 10 most baffling “Twilight” products.
- Sci Fi Wire remembers Batman’s 34 greatest tweets.
- Interview: The Dragon Page interviews C.J. Cherryh.
- Interview: Suvudu interviews Jeannie Holmes, author of Blood Law.
- Alma Alexander lauds The Joy of Unread Books.
- Lauren Leto has written this amusing list of reader stereotypes based on favorite authors. Superhero Nation’s B. Mac offers a few more. Stephenie Meyer fans: “People who type like this: OMG. Mah fAvvv <3 <3."
- News: Computer program deciphers a dead language that mystified linguists.
- Finally! We can all have our very own flying cars. Watch the video.
- Interview: Low resolution interviews writer Drew Z. Greenberg of Buffy and Warehouse 13 fame.
- Fortune 500 CIO learned everything from World of Warcraft.
- Roger Ebert backpedals on his previous conviction that video games can not be art.