- Banksy drops a piece in a derelict factory site in Detroit. A local grass-roots gallery removes it. People go nuts. The Banksy debate rages on.
- Fandomania has rounded up a gallery of Doctor Who fan art.
- Josh Cooley envisions Godfather 2, The Professional, and Terminator 2: Judgment Day as Little Golden Books.
- News: Shia LaBeouf Blames Himself For Indiana Jones Failure. The rest of the world’s like, “Duh.”
- Cinematical wonders if Sci-Fi has Surpassed Horror? I ask when horror was winning to begin with.
- Peter Serafinowicz explains “Why I Steal Movies… Even Ones I’m In” at Gizmodo.
- There’s a movie about Mark Zuckerberg coming out, in which Napster-co founder Sean Parker is played by Justin Timberlake. That weird to anyone else?
- Interview: Spinetingler interviews Joe R. Lansdale, author of The Complete Drive-In.
- News: Big Bang Theory sets new record, syndication rights sold for $2 million an episode
- News: Fly your geek flag high! Neil Gaiman Talks About Sandman as an HBO-Style Series!
- Alright, am I the only one who appreciated the Quantum Leap finale?
- David X Cohen, producer of Futurama, explains how there’s actual, legitimate Physics of Futurama.
- Entertainment Weekly picks the 20 Most Shocking TV Deaths.
- Evidently, George Lucas is a Lost fan.
- Mike Brotherton considers Themes in Science Fiction: Cultural Relativism and Absolute Morality.
- There’s a new Facebook movement on to Help get Nathan Fillion to host SNL.
- Watch The First Previews Of The Cape, NBC’s New Superhero Drama. Then, go unsubscribe from cable for good.
- UGO salutes the twenty-one women on LOST who aren’t Kate.