- The first Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Teaser Poster is out! (This time it’s not just a fan made creation.)
- Maddie Chambers has painstakingly recreated Bag End in minature, and it’s amazing. Cross your fingers for better photos.
- News: This summer, WildStorm will publish an all-new comic book series combining two of the most popular horror properties of the last two decades: THE X-FILES and 30 DAYS OF NIGHT.
- iFanboy picks The Top 10 Least Fashionable Comic Book Characters.
- Topless Robot lists The 12 Coolest Sandman Characters Who Aren’t Dream.
- Interview: Kick-Ass star Aaron Johnson speaks with MovieRetriever.
- News: It’s all over, folks. Leonard Nimoy is set to retire.
- News: Mark Hamill Making Deal to Direct Feature.
- Cinema Blend breaks down the (psychological) Anatomy Of Hit Girl in An Infographic. Then the site explains How Kick-Ass Lets You Root For An Adolescent Killer.
- CNN has a list of Five robots we wish were real and five we’re glad aren’t.
- Interview: ActuSF interviews Patrick Rothfuss, author of The Name of the Wind.
- Interview: Beyond Victoriana interviews Karin Lowachee of The Gaslight Dogs.
- Interview: Fantasy Hotlist interviews Guy Gavriel Kay, author of Under Heaven.
- News: Penguin Group announced the launch of We Give Books this morning, a digital initiative aimed at getting books into the hands of impoverished children.
- The New Yorker wonders Can the iPad topple the Kindle, and save the book business?
- For cutting-edge TV, look to the Web, says The Washington Post. “Web video is the new Sundance!“
- In what has to be the best Lost meme yet, Unreality explains How the Castmates of Lost Make a Peanut Butter Sandwich.
- TV Tango has compiled a list of the Top 10 Romantically Challenged TV Couples.