- Check out all the Don Vito Corleone fanart from Deviant Art.
- Inspire76 hosts a gallery of fresh takes on The Wizard of Oz.
- Jessica Joslin has an upcoming showing of her uber-creepy, yet fascinating sculptures at the Lisa Sette Gallery in Arizona.
- More awesome Calvin and Hobbes fan art by Kizer.
- Issue one of The Guild written by Felicia Day is out!
- Interview: Clash of the Titans screenwriters Phil Hay and Matt Manfredi speak with the Los Angeles Times.
- Interview: Geeks finally get long overdue apology. Battlefield Earth writer admits “I penned the suckiest movie ever.”
- News: Theater ticket prices set to rise this weekend. Death to the cinema!
- News: Rachel Weisz Could Be James Bond’s Next Villain
- IGN offer this Ultimate Fantasy and Sci-Fi Film Guide to upcoming blockbusters.
- Ranker counts down the Top 10 Greatest Muppet Mash-Ups Ever.
- Wired offers this sneak peek at the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride opening at Universal.
- Interview: Cory Doctorow discusses publishing economics.
- Interview: Newsarama interviews George R. R. Martin.
- Interview: Suvudu interviews J.M. McDermott, author of The Last Dragon.
- Interview: Torque Control interviews Richard Morgan of The Steel Remains.
- News: One-third of Americans online at libraries
- British fashion magazine Grazia is offering its readers an interactive ‘augmented reality’ experience which combines using the magazine with its website.
- I completely disagree with this list of The Worst Science Fiction Series, but feel free to go dialogue.
- PopCrunch remembers 19 of the Greatest Science Fiction Book Series.
- The Mail Online has posted a gallery of bizarre and somewhat beautiful photos of sleeping insects covered in water droplets.
- Interview: Caprica star Alessandra Torresani claims “I’m convinced I’m going to meet my soulmate at a convention.” …immediately stalked by about a thousand geeks.
- News: China making anime push as Japan hits slump
- The Chicago Tribune contemplates the Star Wars live-action series. Is it far, far away or getting pretty close?