- In this four minute video, designer Steven Heller traces the evolution of Olympic Pictograms Through the Ages since their appearance in 1936.
- Quiet Earth has posted a gallery of UltraMarines movie concept art.
- Stéphane Massa-Bidal offers up a few hair-raising Google meets Big Brother series mash-ups.
- Sweet and a bit scary, fans across Deviant Art share their love of Felicia Day.
- News: Batman’s first comic appearance outsells Superman’s $1-million mark
- Holy Crap! Turns out, Bleach is being blatantly copied and passed off as an original American comic called Incarnate by Nick Simmons, the son of Gene Simmons. And people are starting to notice.
- Comic Alliance has compiled a nice list of The Most Humiliating Defeats In Comics, though I think there’s room for expansion. For instance, anyone ever beaten by Ch’p or Gorilla Grodd. (I know he’s smart, but he’s still a Gorilla.)
- Interview: Ari Marmell, author of The Conqueror’s Shadow, on Bad Guys and Good Books with Suvudu.
- News: Super Mario eBooks: Nintendo Enters eBook Market
- Interview: MythBuster’s Adam Savage talks about the unmitigated, colossal failures he’s experienced during his career.
- News: Doctor Who is back in April with new stars, old enemies
- News: Neil Patrick Harris to guest star on “Glee”
- Is the whole Conan v Jay thing a sign of the coming Death of Network Television?
- Lost’sTerry ‘O Quinn (Locke) shopping around show staring himself and Lost co-star Michael Emmerson (Ben). I could see a Lost-themed The Odd Couple being completely awesome : )
- Kombo has posted a gallery of Classic Videogame Store Displays.
- Pimp My Novel explains the deference between Frontlist vs. Backlist.